The Tractor Twitcher's Harvest Travels 2016 - Updates From Page 11.

The Tractor Twitcher

6 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

That's more like it, No Deeres and more CASE / New Holland:)

Were the two CR9.80s on that farm that used too run loads of old Fords until recently Dave?

The two big New Hollands belong to T Soanes and Son on the Yorkshire Wolds, up until recently they ran nothing but Deeres  but a few 4000 series Fastracs have now joined their fleet too. :)

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just worked out who you're referring to aswell regards the old Fords Phil......Forsyth Farm Work in Warwickshire. Photos of their pair of CR9090 combines on 41 foot headers to follow soon, along with a couple of other pairs of New Hollands i've photographed too. :)

Some fabulous pictures there Dave.............The NH CR at the bottom of the hill with the MF tractor should be entered into a competition,  those type of dramatic picture opportunities are rare in my experience.

Love the two Axial flows working with a T series Valtra..................The 2388 exclusive was the pinnacle of the old style AFs and the 1680 is THE classic Axial Flow for me,  and you got both in one field!!     Very Jealous :D

Where was that pic taken??

34 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

Some fabulous pictures there Dave.............The NH CR at the bottom of the hill with the MF tractor should be entered into a competition,  those type of dramatic picture opportunities are rare in my experience.

Love the two Axial flows working with a T series Valtra..................The 2388 exclusive was the pinnacle of the old style AFs and the 1680 is THE classic Axial Flow for me,  and you got both in one field!!     Very Jealous :D

Where was that pic taken??

Thanks ever so much Phil, really appreciated. The CR8.80 at the bottom of the hill was taken on a farm I know well on the Yorkshire Wolds, it was on demo from the local New Holland dealer Robert D Webster. :)

The two classic Axial Flows also live on the Yorkshire Wolds a little nearer the coast. They cut about 600 acres between them each year. The 2388 is one of the last on an 07 plate I believe. :)

17 hours ago, JEP said:

Again, brilliant photos David, a real cross section of combines and tractors, and some lovely older ones in there too. Thanks for posting, already looking forward to the next set! :)

Thanks ever so much John, you're very welcome. Love trying to track down a few different machines over harvest. Next batch on the way shortly. :)

Archived