The Tractor Twitcher's Harvest Travels 2016 - Updates From Page 11.

The Tractor Twitcher

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

What's that David,and how does it work,?? Carting Colossus,nice article by the way,;)

Regards

Joe.

Thing 1.jpg

I think it's an attachment to alter the pitch and angle of the grain as it is unloaded Joe. The auger is in in a fixed position, and just folds in half for transport. Thanks ever so much, pleased to hear you enjoyed it, it was good fun seeing it working and putting the article together on it.....watch for the next issue arriving next week, I've a lot more content in the forthcoming CT. :)

11 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

Nice pics as usual Dave and good to see some NHs and CASEs as I didn't see any of either make this year around my part of the fens..............all Claas and JD with a couple of MFs surprise surprise.

Thanks ever so much Phil. Whilst Lexions and CRs will make up the majority of this thread, there's quite a few other brands I will cover, including lots of classics too. :)

Archived