Chris Watson collection.

chris.watson

1 hour ago, SPN said:

We don't need to see the John Deere cabinet. It's grand. No bother. Plenty of awesome stuff in your collection we'd much prefer to see.

Give the Deere's to the young 'un. Free up some space in the cabinets.

Oohh Stan, can't do it mate. Ford / new Holland cabinet is probably more your bag isn't it. Plenty in that one too. Got a lovely roadless from tab models recently which I havnt posted on here yet, I think you will like it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, b_emmons said:

You have a great Claas collection Chris, and your sons collection looks great as well :)

What is the Machine behind the Schuco Axos in 3rd photo in 3rd post? is it a Potato or Beet harvester? 

Thanks Brian, and yes, Joe is spot on, it's a cougar mower. Getting harder to find now they are. Great model.

• Like 1

On 14 December 2017 at 11:56 PM, chris.watson said:

Oohh Stan, can't do it mate. Ford / new Holland cabinet is probably more your bag isn't it. Plenty in that one too. Got a lovely roadless from tab models recently which I havnt posted on here yet, I think you will like it.

Hurry up then Chris, I'm looking forward to this cabinet. Great stuff so far. 

• Like 1

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:40 AM, chris.watson said:

Cheers Paul. Yes, trailers are very well made. Detail is very accurate. No doubt Brian will add to this thread and remind me who built it.;)

yes Paul you are spot on they are martins agri trailers ( martin Thomson) that built them great quality and detail and now glad to have them in my collection as we had a and 8 and 10 ton on the farm also had 2 x 10 ton dumpers which I'm still trying to locate pictures / brochure of to get models made  , Thanks to Chris for the photographs as this made the models possible

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

There you go Martin B, with the two Marge new Hollands which are stil boxed up ( pics to follow soon) that's 68 tractors and two combines. Hope it was worth the wait mate :D God do we need more older new Holland combines to be released. Here's hoping. Internationals and case's will be next out of the cabinet....

• Like 1

Absolutely superb Chris mate, that is what you call a collection of fords. Personal favourite are the scaledowns the Martyn reeves and the TAB's which covers just about most of them! Did you build all the scale downs yourself?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mb86 said:

Absolutely superb Chris mate, that is what you call a collection of fords. Personal favourite are the scaledowns the Martyn reeves and the TAB's which covers just about most of them! Did you build all the scale downs yourself?

Cheers mate, yes, all the scaledowns were built by myself. Have both the track marshals to show you aswell at some point.