Dremel

FNHIR

Question

17 answers to this question

i have a jcb one bought from argos ?29.99 with every bit ya can think of and a flexi drive shaft so you dont have to hold the whole thing so you can be more intricate with it, replacement cutting discs are from B&Q but get the heavy duty ones as i keep cracking the standard ones.  only thing is the possibilities are endless for cutting and changing models so you end up with loads cut up waiting to be converted!

I have two dremel 800 lithium-lon cordless same as Old Fords, comes in handy having two when doing repeat operations, saves changing the bits over all the time etc. Main uses for mine are drilling and cutting, expensive at around ?70 each but handy if you like to wonder around while doing stuff as I do!

STILL USE MY TRUSTY B&D MINI DRILL AND COMO DRILL THAT I'VE HAD FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS

LOOK AFTER THEM AND DON'T ASK TOO MUCH AND THEY LAST FOR EVER

CAN USE ALL DREMEL  B&Q  ACCESSORIES WITH THEM

hi

i have 3, cheap makes , lasted me well , one on flat sanding , 1 drum sanding (corse work) , and one with a 2.5 mm drill ( great for holes and as a router bit for cutting plastic or on its side to sand/cut a flat side) 2 are 12v , 1 x 250v on flexi shaft .

dave