ROS 2018

AJH

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know, call me old fashioned,but when they merge and use parts,thats fine, when they merge dealers thats fine its all about saving money etc, , but when they start to loose brand colours i to one bland thing,thats a step to far, i really hope the tractors dont go that way in the future 

23 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i dont know, call me old fashioned,but when they merge and use parts,thats fine, when they merge dealers thats fine its all about saving money etc, , but when they start to loose brand colours i to one bland thing,thats a step to far, i really hope the tractors dont go that way in the future 

Your not old fashioned Sean just have taste! I feel exactly the same way about modern kit now,  just like cars went to a Euro bubble style years ago.....

DMC Primera large area seed drill

Details

Primera DMC: Direct sowing - Mulch sowing - Conventional sowing

Amazone Großflächensämaschine Primera DMC im Überblick

The Primera DMC large area seed drill is the result of the uncompromising consideration of demands and desires from farmers themselves.
- 6 m working width, folds to 3,225 mm for transport (optional 3,000 mm), suitable from 180 HP tractor horsepower
- 9 m working width, folds to 4,725 mm for transport (optional 4,500 mm), suitable from 270 HP tractor horsepower
- 12 m working width, folds to 4,725 mm for transport (optional 4,500 mm), suitable from 350 HP tractor horsepower
- Fertilising at choice with the optional seed & fertiliser kit (standard at 12 m working width, optional at 3 m to 9 m working width)

Joe, you could always try the Horsch website shop as they are very well priced, 56 euros for the 8m sprinter drill which after exchange rates and postage would be around 50-55 quid.

Mind you the Amazone does look good and the 9m would need a JD7310R or NH T7315  up front to be its boss, so a good choice I would say.

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

Joe, you could always try the Horsch website shop as they are very well priced, 56 euros for the 8m sprinter drill which after exchange rates and postage would be around 50-55 quid.

Mind you the Amazone does look good and the 9m would need a JD7310R or NH T7315  up front to be its boss, so a good choice I would say.

I'm actually thinking of getting both :o

• robbo unpinned this topic

Archived