Older Ertl 1/32 Tractors

Andy

• 5 months later...
On 7/8/2018 at 3:13 PM, Janval said:

Could have used one of these for conversion! Seems a bit expensive on ebay though, are they rare somehow?

Don't know if they are rare - most of the ones for sale on Ebay are in USA. I think the real life black and white 2294 was built over in the US. I bought my 1/32 model, when it was a current model, back in early 90s 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

For years, Frost's of Bridport brought a lot of Ertl models to the Royal Welsh Show and I would take a wad of cash to buy what I fancied. They were always priced low and I suspect that a lot were end of line with a few slightly damaged boxes. Do Frost's still exist?

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 1:43 PM, wynne rees said:

For years, Frost's of Bridport brought a lot of Ertl models to the Royal Welsh Show and I would take a wad of cash to buy what I fancied. They were always priced low and I suspect that a lot were end of line with a few slightly damaged boxes. Do Frost's still exist?

Unfortunately they are no longer running still. They went a couple of years back and now the shop is a Factory shop.. Its a shame as i used to like going in there for models, as you say always low priced. Really gutting that i never bought them out of britains 7000's and 5000's when they were all £12 each.. Hindsight sucks. 

Archived