F M Modelbau

robbo

It is a Same Hercules 160 and only the prototype at the moment, it will have decals when it is finished.

The gold model was a real tractor which was done for the Eima show of 1979

• Thanks 1

Not so bad when there was a real one mike, I imagined they were playing the UH game of every colour possible. I like how you can see the engine through the side panels. Not wanting to sound like im nit picking but I wonder if the finished model wil have the lights painted gold. :ph34r:

9 hours ago, robbo said:

It is a Same Hercules 160 and only the prototype at the moment, it will have decals when it is finished.

The gold model was a real tractor which was done for the Eima show of 1979

Thanks. Never seen one before, did they make it here? 

Has anyone ever done a Taurus? 

The Hercules was made in Italy as with all of their tractors, I believe no more than 1 or 2 made it to the UK and I am not sure that they are still in use.

There is a model of the Same MiniTaurus 60 in existence, both as a 2WD and also a 4WD version made by Agringegno and also available through FM Modelbau and also T Toys Nazareth

http://www.fm-modellbau.ch/shop/traktoren-und-landmaschinen/same/same-minitaurus-60-allrad-detail

Same Minitaurus (5).JPG

Same Minitaurus (1).JPG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, robbo said:

The Hercules was made in Italy as with all of their tractors, I believe no more than 1 or 2 made it to the UK and I am not sure that they are still in use.

There is a model of the Same MiniTaurus 60 in existence, both as a 2WD and also a 4WD version made by Agringegno and also available through FM Modelbau and also T Toys Nazareth

http://www.fm-modellbau.ch/shop/traktoren-und-landmaschinen/same/same-minitaurus-60-allrad-detail

Same Minitaurus (5).JPG

Same Minitaurus (1).JPG

Ah thanks Robbo, I would love a standard Taurus with the cab as seen in UK in early 80’s. That is a lovely little model though! 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Yet another one from the FM Modelbau Same stable, I am being well and truly spoilt this year.

They are also going the Fiat 540 and Agrifull 70, I would suggest that are getting the most from one casting if possible

Same Falcon 50.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i can remember one of those in cornwall, near dobwalls only ever saw ot on a big slurry tanker , so i may need to get that one . 

I will let you know when they come out and we can sort it on one order, I am assuming that David will want one as well

• 8 months later...

I have had no issues whatsoever and I have bought a number of the Same and Hurlimann models from them, all came promptly and well packed. However, if you are struggling you could go through www.Trattormania.it as they are their agent in Europe

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...