LCN show Zwolle 2018

mr softie

• 3 weeks later...

Scratch builds , limited run one offs for the show, run of  the mill models the lot, its only agri related so you wont find lorries for sale even britains milk tankers, or construction stuff , they are very hot on that , but farming wise theres not a lit you wint find there midel and kit wise 

As Sean says, the show is huge, far larger than anything in the UK. I look for some of the older and rarer models but there is also loads of new stuff on offer.

I really wish I was going now but unfortunately I have other things planned.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I search a dowdeswell DP1 plough kit (scaledown) does someone has one unbuild in his collection, and wanna sell it. and bring it to zwolle this weekend?

or do you know them for sale, and would like to take the plough to Zwolle.

(if this is not the right place for this please delete or say it to me )

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, dutchfarmer said:

Hi,

I search a dowdeswell DP1 plough kit (scaledown) does someone has one unbuild in his collection, and wanna sell it. and bring it to zwolle this weekend?

Thanks in advance!

Looks like G&M Farm Models will be attending Zwolle.  I bought a scale down Dowdeswell from them in the past.  So you might be able to order one to collect from them.  

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:41 PM, dutchfarmer said:

Hi,

Thanks in advance!

I am not sure but i think i have one . If you want come to stand 165.

47 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

Well any pictures from the show 

If you follow Model Farmer on Facebook David has put a few on but there will be plenty more to come. Most people are there for the 2 days so won't get their photos uploaded until Monday at the earliest 

3 minutes ago, robbo said:

If you follow Model Farmer on Facebook David has put a few on but there will be plenty more to come. Most people are there for the 2 days so won't get their photos uploaded until Monday at the earliest 

That what up with the forum poor Facebook take it all away I keep eye out 

Archived