LCN show Zwolle 2018

mr softie

22 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

sure david will furnish some good ones for you once hes back, which i guess will be late monday,so expect a few tuesday/ wednesday if your lucky depending on his work comitments 

Picture only look ok best way to see show is go to it Ha next year I will 

Another fantastic LCN show has come and gone. Back home safe and sound with a few nice things to add to my collection. I will endeavor to post a selection of the 900+ photos i've taken up to here in due course. Also for those on Facebook, keep an eye out on the Model Farmer Magazine page, I will be filtering a few onto their as well.  

Just started to unpack.

46489587_10156527464185991_3363251587983081472_o.jpg

A few???? I think you've brought the show back with you David!!;) I'm looking forward to seeing them unpacked. Does the marge fert spreader look like the britains linkage comes of to leave a realistic 3 point style one?

13 minutes ago, mb86 said:

A few???? I think you've brought the show back with you David!!;) I'm looking forward to seeing them unpacked. Does the marge fert spreader look like the britains linkage comes of to leave a realistic 3 point style one?

Thanks Martin. Slowly and very carefully unpacking them at the moment. :).....Britains style hitch is a seperate part in the box. :)

1 hour ago, prickles said:

i wish i could go to shows like i could in the past, since having this stroke i have to rely on posts on the forum so thank you to those that share. Before the show moved to Zwolle it was at Dronten i first attended that show 25 years ago! amazing how the years have gone past. Back then the show was just as big but different venue , most model/ toy manufacturers had scouts at the shows back then keeping an eye out on the scratch builders and looking at trends i wonder if that still happens?. 

I haven't been since 2003 I think. But I'm hoping to go again sometime. Maybe next year if my work schedule goes to plan.

I also noticed that scratch built stuff at Zwolle tended to show up in the shops a couple of years later. Same with the bigger French shows.

We need to get the Moira Show onto that list.

3 hours ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

It is Stan, it's a 2wd 7710. :)

The one model i've always wanted, Currently in the market for a real one and caught up with a mate that would sell me his. Would love a model to compliment look forward to seeing yours :P

8 hours ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

Another fantastic LCN show has come and gone. Back home safe and sound with a few nice things to add to my collection. I will endeavor to post a selection of the 900+ photos i've taken up to here in due course. Also for those on Facebook, keep an eye out on the Model Farmer Magazine page, I will be filtering a few onto their as well.  

Just started to unpack.

46489587_10156527464185991_3363251587983081472_o.jpg

Good to see you at the show David hope you had a good trip back ,I have only just got home myself . looking forward to your pictures as I miss a lot of it as busy on the stand

10 hours ago, smithy said:

Good to see you at the show David hope you had a good trip back ,I have only just got home myself . looking forward to your pictures as I miss a lot of it as busy on the stand

Like wise mate good to catch up whilst over there. Hope to have my pictures sorted out in the next few days. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived