Ros 2019

robbo

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Hajo said:

Hope those front wheels don't fall off when unboxing the Deutz-Fahr :D and if ROS happens to read this message, don't do the horrible white text on the tyres please ...

I have to agree, nice model, shame about the tyres :(

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 7:23 PM, Hajo said:

Hope those front wheels don't fall off when unboxing the Deutz-Fahr :D and if ROS happens to read this message, don't do the horrible white text on the tyres please ...

Deutz 6140TTV

ROSDeutz6140TTV.jpg

• 4 months later...

Whats happened to the proposed Fendt trailed sprayer they were going to release?  The challenger coloured ones been out for 2 years now, mind you ive not seen either of them in real size round my way...…………………..just a couple of Fendt SP Rogators.

8 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Whats happened to the proposed Fendt trailed sprayer they were going to release?  The challenger coloured ones been out for 2 years now, mind you ive not seen either of them in real size round my way...…………………..just a couple of Fendt SP Rogators.

Maybe it was the timing of the release but looking at how sellers are struggling to sell the fendt and sprayer combined set it may have put them off?

That's true, I try and limit purchases to machines I see locally.  Many different makes of trailed sprayers around here but none of two makes mentioned above.  I think our Fendt ,Challenger dealer sells a few Hardi sprayers.  Would be nice to see some Agrifac or Horsch sprayers in 1 32.

6 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

That's true, I try and limit purchases to machines I see locally.  Many different makes of trailed sprayers around here but none of two makes mentioned above.  I think our Fendt ,Challenger dealer sells a few Hardi sprayers.  Would be nice to see some Agrifac or Horsch sprayers in 1 32.

Do you know if there is any trailer challengers working in U.K.? 

• 5 months later...
11 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

I've heard that Ros are planning Hurlimann, Lamborghini and Same equivalents of the Deutz 6140, I think for next year now? 

That would be good, I will try and find out this weekend, I am sure someone at the show will know

• 3 weeks later...
  • robbo unpinned this topic

Archived