Once upon a time, in a faraway place, ......

SPN

Looks slightly odd with a two wheel drive chopping and two four wheel drives drawing but i suppose the full pit speaks for itself  :)

nowadays it's odd to see a 2wd at all !

the forager only needs the a 2wd to pull it , if you were draging trailers as well,4wd would be handy .

i once drove a ford 8210 foraging  & every time we hit a hill i used to turn the air-con off for a few extra horses  :D :D

Hardly!  ::) ::)::)

The red ones are LEE 8 TONNERS and the blue one is a pretend LEE 9 Tonner painted blue.

That is an awful insult to probably one of the best trailers to get second hand either that or a Jim Wall trailer  ;)

I've traced his IP, hacked the phone companys records, and figured out where he lives. I'm passing a copy of what he said, and his address to Paddy Lee. Prepare to be fed your ass white boy!

Chopped down truck chassis my eye!  ::) ::)

I've traced his IP, hacked the phone companys records, and figured out where he lives. I'm passing a copy of what he said, and his address to Paddy Lee. Prepare to be fed your ass white boy!

Chopped down truck chassis my eye!  ::) ::)

They do have a certain home made look to them I must admit, the JD of the trailer world maybe :o :o ;D ;D ;):-*