Spalding spring show Sunday April 7th

watermill

As always we’re very much looking forward to Spalding on the 7th. Hotel booked, looking forward to a few beers and catching up with people on Saturday evening. 

Really hope there’s good attendance for this show, and hope the stands are all sold and no empty tables :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well at this moment in time I have nothing to sell  as the last two shows have cleared me out  something has changed and I can not think why but people are spending money so it looks like I have some very late nights ahead just to get some new stock together ,,,we are coming down on Friday so looks like we will be going to the India in spalding,,, it cracking food ,,, and we will be in the pub next door to the travelodge on Saturday night for the usual catch up and a few beers ,,,so fingers crossed we will see what I can pull out the bag ,,

Really looking forward to seeing what the show model is this year :wacko::wacko::o

just arrived and yes the Indian in spalding is probably the best I have ever had ...Gurkha oven ..get 10/10 if your coming to the show check it out .

loads of new stuff I have  not even had time to post up some pictures  anyway see you guys tomorrow night 

2 hours ago, convo said:

Really looking forward to seeing what the show model is this year :wacko::wacko::o

just arrived and yes the Indian in spalding is probably the best I have ever had ...Gurkha oven ..get 10/10 if your coming to the show check it out .

loads of new stuff I have  not even had time to post up some pictures  anyway see you guys tomorrow night 

Keep a eye out for lad called Edward white  he be selling stuff at the show some very nice modes at it 

9 hours ago, robbo said:

Will be having an eartly night tonight, it is a 3 hour drive for me tomorrow but wouldn't miss it

have a safe trip , I will see you there I am leaving at 6am its nearly 2hrs for me I wont to get there so I can have a look around before I report for duty on Mr Reeves stand   

The early bird catches the worm:D …….I Just got back from the show having swiftly picked up Convo Petes black Valtra T:wub:...………………...I plan on changing its wheels and tyres and maybe make a few in cab detail improvements to complement Petes stunning paint job.

P1070747.JPG

P1070748.JPG

Archived