Aberdeen north east farm and construction show 2019

convo

Aberdeen north east farm and construction show Sunday 5th May 2019 

AB21 0WB axis centre ,school road , Newmachar 

10am till 4 pm worth a visit as it is the only one in Scotland 

We have been up here today riding around the Cairngorms ,, my god the top of those mountains have there own weather climate,,, super windy , wet ,,, very cold and snow on top 

6CDCFA56-BA22-41BE-86AB-68EA6873532A.jpeg

B7FEF18A-2C9F-428F-87D9-1594391A065F.jpeg

1D31A9D7-A582-4F12-A8F3-3A0E0B402836.jpeg

2A4D087B-A3BC-4695-AF8B-971F6927D9F6.jpeg

8 hours ago, Dusty Dan said:

Nice scenery and good exercise, eh? 

It was just a shame the weather was so poor as there was moments when it was clear and you could see for miles and the snow still here 

Those are some familiar hills! We get up to Glenshee almost every year, but prefer it with a little more snow on the ground! It can certainly get a bit bleak on the tops, particularly the top of the tiger chair! The east coast around Fort Bill is well worth a detour if you're interested in mountain biking, some more sheltered riding with forests and less bleak outcrops loads more trails too.

I had been planning to get up to the show this year, there's always so much that you won't see at any other shows, sadly not happening this year, but it's pencilled in for next year. The best of luck to all involved, I'm sure it'll be a fantastic show.

2 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Those are some familiar hills! We get up to Glenshee almost every year, but prefer it with a little more snow on the ground! It can certainly get a bit bleak on the tops, particularly the top of the tiger chair! The east coast around Fort Bill is well worth a detour if you're interested in mountain biking, some more sheltered riding with forests and less bleak outcrops loads more trails too.

I had been planning to get up to the show this year, there's always so much that you won't see at any other shows, sadly not happening this year, but it's pencilled in for next year. The best of luck to all involved, I'm sure it'll be a fantastic show.

Might be a bit pricey James,but the show at Aberdeen ( Newmacher ) is only six miles from Aberdeen airport ( Dyce )

Regards

Joe.

4 hours ago, convo said:

Picked up these little beauties on the way ,, nout flash as we left it to late to get round the distillery’s to pick up some limited editions 

40EBF416-850C-4AD3-9BA1-3E362B764F94.jpeg

I am sure that is very good scotch, some I have never seen. I have always drank Johnnie Walker Black, Double Black or Chevis.

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

Might be a bit pricey James,but the show at Aberdeen ( Newmacher ) is only six miles from Aberdeen airport ( Dyce )

Regards

Joe.

The plan would be to combine a trip with some MTBing and possibly a nosey round some of the steam collections up there, so will be a road trip job for next year

Thanks for sharing your photo's Joe :)  certainly looks a good selection out on the tables, there's a couple on here that know that little Dave has an affection for all things JCB..... i'm just waiting on him building a display case shaped like an old 3C cab.... :D

Archived