David Brown Hurricane Forage Harvester / tabmodels

11 hours ago, tabmodels said:

I was able to develop most of the parts in resin so I will be building more of these

Excellent.

I will have one please.

I would have preferred a Wilder,  but the Hurricane is better in some ways.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:27 PM, Ben Gardebroek said:

A beautifull combination Ian. Great job. Is this cab from the major made by yourself? Looks also very beautifull.

Sorry for the late reply Ben, yes I made the cab to fit the UH Fordson Major but the mud guards need levelled first, UH seems to have them attached crooked on every model I've used so far. Also made one to fit an Atlas David Brown tractor.

DSC_0384.thumb.JPG.954be5f6434edecbf3f9b39bf6bcd67e.JPGDSC_0301.thumb.JPG.cd8e293f2d6b5f623a9fce1029ef777a.JPG

14 minutes ago, tabmodels said:

Sorry for the late reply Ben, yes I made the cab to fit the UH Fordson Major but the mud guards need levelled first, UH seems to have them attached crooked on every model I've used so far. Also made one to fit an Atlas David Brown tractor.

DSC_0384.thumb.JPG.954be5f6434edecbf3f9b39bf6bcd67e.JPGDSC_0301.thumb.JPG.cd8e293f2d6b5f623a9fce1029ef777a.JPG

That looks smart on the david brown , brilliant 

That atlas david brown looks the biz but can you tell me where they went wrong on the atlas david brown coz they all look like they are sitting on their ass ....could it be the rear reduction hubs are turned wrong if it has those rear hubs the mud guards on the back look too tall for the 880 db to me thats all 

Thanks nigel

3 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

That atlas david brown looks the biz but can you tell me where they went wrong on the atlas david brown coz they all look like they are sitting on their ass ....could it be the rear reduction hubs are turned wrong if it has those rear hubs the mud guards on the back look too tall for the 880 db to me thats all 

Thanks nigel

I'm not clued in when it comes to DBs Nigel,  maybe someone else can help with that one. The only problem I had with this model was making the cab stretch to reach the dash board so I made a rubber shroud style extension.

23 hours ago, dm434 said:

That looks smart on the david brown , brilliant 

On 11/16/2019 at 10:21 PM, tabmodels said:

Good job Ian, looks very good. Last week I visit a farmer and he owns a MF135 with this cab. It was in e very good condition.

Archived