Wiking Claas Torion 1914 Agritechnica edition

AgriFarmModels

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I started to panic I wouldn’t be able to get a 1914, so I went to our local Mann’s dealer today and secured one, it will be in from a depot in Suffolk tomorrow . Also ordered the axion half track while I was there, which should come tomorrow aswell. 

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

Glad you found one Chris, I'll hold out for a bog standard release I think 

They will probably be the same money as what’s about now. I paid £78 for mine, although I did get a discount as we run a claas combine and have an account there. £88 for the 2000 piece run, so I would say £88 will be the price of any others to come. Apart from a number decal change mate, you’ll have the same machine;)

12 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Yep, and its no hardship if it's the slightly less powerful version, it's not a desperate necessity but does look a good model all the same.  Be interested to hear your thoughts on it mate.

Will let you know when it’s here mate, to be honest I’m more excited about the Axion half track arriving:o

8 hours ago, AndyB said:

There are plenty of the 2000 piece Torions available via Claas dealers - I saw 50 this morning.  There could also be a few 1000 piece editions yet to arrive, but we will see.....

Mann’s Braintree hadn’t got any, nor saxham, halesworth were showing 3,so mine is coming from up there mate;)

9 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Mann’s Braintree hadn’t got any, nor saxham, halesworth were showing 3,so mine is coming from up there mate;)

Depends whether they are booked on the system, Saxham have plenty.

21 minutes ago, AndyB said:

Depends whether they are booked on the system, Saxham have plenty.

I was in the Braintree Mann’s branch and Kev the parts man was on the Mann’s computer.....and saxham weren’t showing any yesterday,....very strange. I thought everything that was at each depot was automatically booked into the system. Obviously not:huh:

Dont worry,  there are Torions (2000 piece), Axion TTs, Axion 150,000th, Jag 960TT (non 40,000th) all in stock (maybe not on system yet). Some of the axion TTs are spoken for but there are more on the way.  So dont panic Mr Mainwaring!!

On 11/27/2019 at 6:10 PM, Paul Palmer said:

are they your local dealers Chris? nothing available of anything at hamblys,my local dealer,i go to claas uk direct

Sorry for the late reply, just seen this. Yes Paul, they are our local Mann’s dealer. Has your Agrithechnica Terion shown up yet?

3 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Sorry for the late reply, just seen this. Yes Paul, they are our local Mann’s dealer. Has your Agrithechnica Terion shown up yet?

no problem Chris,yes Torion has arrived,but pinched by the mrs,she has got it for my xmas present,so all wrapped up,did take a little peep,seen the bag is there with the kit to make up;)

2 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

no problem Chris,yes Torion has arrived,but pinched by the mrs,she has got it for my xmas present,so all wrapped up,did take a little peep,seen the bag is there with the kit to make up;)

You need to send her out for a night with her friends ... unwrap it carefully, have a good peak and rewrap :)

Archived