Wiking Claas Torion 1914 Agritechnica edition

AgriFarmModels

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be interested to know if it has 3 attachments rather than 2 Paul.  When it was first announced I was very keen to get one, but not as fussed now, I guess it will come out as a standard model in a few months, sure there was meant to be the 'smaller' 1812.

I might be persuaded by the standard release if it can reach into my Dangreville Spreader!

Only two Joe going by Agri Farm Models video,It's a big old machine,I don't think you need worry about it loading your Dangreville spreader, I just don't think it will lift high enough to load over the top of an artic trailer,not without toe tip,although saying that there is a 3D printed toe tip bucket out there,but personally,I'm hoping someone will produce an overload trailer,thhese are getting popular now for forage rye and the like,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m42-EP2b_tQ&t=56s

Regards

Joe. 

I've found a pdf file with maximum trailer height's,and to load over the side of a Knapen style trailer,the hinge pin on a wheeled loader would need to be at least 150mm above ground level to be able to tip into it,there is a 3D printed Toe Tip bucket kit available for $ 43.09,which would solve the problem,But I'm hopeing someone,will hopefully do a model of one of the overload trailers instead.

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace/miniatures/vehicles?tag=volumenschaufel

http://stobartwoodfuel.com/wp-content/uploads/Stobart-Wood-Fuel-Vehicle-Dimensions-web.pdf

Regards

Joe,

Dezeure 2.jpg

6 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

all gone,luckily I got one,£85.00

Yours is one of 2000 made Paul and comes in a claas box, the Agritechnica model is one of 1000 made. I don’t know what you get extra on the model for the 1000 run model over the 2000 run, perhaps someone could enlighten me. They are sold out on the claas fan shop but dealers around the country will be holding stock. Claas western have 10 available on eBay.....they have hiked the price up though greedy sods.

The one on the Claas page showed 3 attachments, though aware the show model in the video had 2.  The originally announced model appeared to offer 3 attachments but I guess the plan changed but the photos on the Claas fan page are the same? 

3 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

The one on the Claas page showed 3 attachments, though aware the show model in the video had 2.  The originally announced model appeared to offer 3 attachments but I guess the plan changed but the photos on the Claas fan page are the same? 

Am I right in thinking there is a bigger numbered torion coming later?

20 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I think the Claas Western Ebay listing has confirmed only the 2 attachments.

£150!!! No thank you! 

Some of the 2000 release ones are on eBay in Germany, and the boxes they are in show a toothed digging bucket, pallet forks and bulk bucket.

54 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Yours is one of 2000 made Paul and comes in a claas box, the Agritechnica model is one of 1000 made. I don’t know what you get extra on the model for the 1000 run model over the 2000 run, perhaps someone could enlighten me. They are sold out on the claas fan shop but dealers around the country will be holding stock. Claas western have 10 available on eBay.....they have hiked the price up though greedy sods.

No Chris its ones they did not sell at agritechnica,they went on the claas web shop but were not on there for long

1 minute ago, Paul Palmer said:

No Chris its ones they did not sell at agritechnica,they went on the claas web shop but were not on there for long

Oh, I see. The only ones I could see on there were the 2000 release ones, £88 I think,that are now sold out.  Usually, any left over from agrithenica go straight to the dealers around Germany. Must have changed it this year. 

This happened with the Lexion 780s didn't it? It appeared as available on the Claas shop then sold out (remaining Agritechnica stock), and then the standard Claas editions came into stock? Maybe what has sold out are the remaining show models, and the 2000 Claas edition models are yet to come?

Just  a thought, cant imagine 2000 models would go that quickly, would they? 

I may well be completely wide of the mark here! It has been known.

Maybe the Claas version is just getting the big bucket and the forks,and the original Liebherr version is getting the toothed bucket and the forks,Photo from 32Model news, just noticed different tyres as well,

Regards

Joe.

Liebherr 556.jpg

I think thats probably likely Joe.

I would consider it if it had a bucket for muck and a bucket for grain too,though I expect the standard release will have the grain bucket and forks.

Maybe a selection of alternative attachements will appear as a separate set in future, I'm sure a buck rake would be popular too.

6 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

This happened with the Lexion 780s didn't it? It appeared as available on the Claas shop then sold out (remaining Agritechnica stock), and then the standard Claas editions came into stock? Maybe what has sold out are the remaining show models, and the 2000 Claas edition models are yet to come?

Just  a thought, cant imagine 2000 models would go that quickly, would they? 

I may well be completely wide of the mark here! It has been known.

As far as I am aware the 1000 Agritechnica models sold at show, what went on the Claas website was the non-Agritechnica 2,000 limited run, of which various dealers had ordered 6/700 so 1,300 for the Claas website. 

14 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

they couldn't have sold them all at agritechnica,now for sale on claas web shop

All 1,000 sold at the show as far as I am aware... the usual “limited edition” stamp on the Wiking box also had “Agritechnica edition” just above. 
what was released on the Claas website was a 2,000 piece run of which 6/700 were already accounted for to be distributed to Claas dealers. Who in my area are ramping up the prices ... bad form ... 

Archived