• Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, AJH said:

30197.9 - Hürlimann XL 140 V-drive
30198.6 - Lamborghini spark 140 VRT
30199.3 - SAME virtus 140

Ooh yes that will do for me, all three of them please

On 12/30/2019 at 7:36 PM, SPN said:

Classic Tractor showing a 6 furrow Lemken reversible plough from ROS.

Thought it was a 7 furrow, anyway looking forward to it regardless, apparently they were like hens teeth at Agritechnica! 

37 minutes ago, SPN said:

I miscounted the number of furrows in the photo so.

T-Toys are showing it in stock for €59.99.

Would make the Marge T7.315 grunt methinks.

https://www.t-toys-nazareth.be/nl/a/1op32-ros-farmer/ros-lemken-juwel-10-7-schaar-wentelploeg-1-32/10000101/52468

Plenty of power for 7furrows there ;) 

• 4 weeks later...

There is now also a rumour on FB that Ros will also be releasing some classic SDF models, the Same Laser and Galaxy plus the Lamborghini and Hurlimann versions, could be another good year, (and by that I mean expensive), for me.

Ros advert.jpg

3 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Could they give the F140 any extras !! It's no different to the F130 . Detachable rear duals anf front linkage..just something ..

:huh:

I suspect that they are saving those extras up for the Chartres show model later this year, I think I will wait and see because as you say, this is no different from the F130

2 hours ago, robbo said:

I suspect that they are saving those extras up for the Chartres show model later this year, I think I will wait and see because as you say, this is no different from the F130

Will a basic F140 be realised so outside off the Chartres  model. I was thinking the F140 was limited to a Chartres model only and no more. :huh:

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 7:36 PM, bluegreen said:

I seemed to remember that the F140 was actually physically bigger than the F130?   The original Winners were 100 to 130 and all the same size, but im sure the 140 had a longer snout, but of course I might be wrong, it has been known, occasionally:D

Just for refetence the spec's from the original brochure. F100 to F140 are all the same size. As of 1993 the Winner F140 was introduced inclusing a facelift for the whole series (Color of the Decals on the Hood, Color of the Top of the Cabin, FiatAgri logo at the front of the Cabin, ….) 

Brochure Fiat Winner 1993.jpg

Specs Fiat Winner 1993 1.jpg

Available as of March 1st (Hoegaarden Show - Belgium) :

ROS 301962 - Fiat Winner F140 Turbo - 1/32

Exclusive Facelift Edition produced by ROS for Toys-Farm

(New Color scheme of Hood, Changed color of cabin top side, New FIATAGRI logo on cabin front, sprayed rims, …. )

RS301962 Fiat Winner F140 - 1.jpg

RS301962 Fiat Winner F140 - 2.jpg

RS301962 Fiat Winner F140 - 3.jpg

RS301962 Fiat Winner F140 - 4.jpg

Archived