Our New Year's resolutions - rúin na Bliana Nua @ T-Toys-Nazareth.be :
  • Lowered shipping costs to many European Countries
  • Free shipping as of € 150.-- / € 250.-- order value
  • Free insurance against parcel loss up to € 500.00 / carton
  • Dedicated packaging with lot's of air-bags

Shipping costs.jpg

1 hour ago, Janval said:

Wanted to put in a order, but shipping to Norway was around 50 euros.. Even with models worth 200 @Toyfarmer1 

Norway isn’t on his list Jan, message him through the forum and see if Jos will do you a deal. If not, contact Bazza at udimore or G and M in the uk to get a quote on postage.

22 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Norway seems to be a very expensive place too live Jan:blink:

I was in Oslo at the beginning of December, pint and a bag of crisps.......£8.37

Steak, chips and a glass of red wine £47.00 ( i did have extra mushrooms mind!)

Tesla's everywhere!!!!

everything in norway's expensive, no idea why, we are going there this year for our holiday ,but we wont buy anything food or drink wise ,just presents etc, we will hold fire till we get back on the ship. last time we went it cost me 7 odd quid for a 500ml bottle of coke zero, never again 

6 hours ago, Barry said:

I was in Oslo at the beginning of December, pint and a bag of crisps.......£8.37

Tesla's everywhere!!!!

Wow sounds just like Hong Kong, if you add another 50% to the prices, haha.  Tesla here is about the most popular car, as it was exempt from the 100% import tax on cars.  

My postage from EU is also about the same though.  I tend to pay about 30~50EUR postage.  However, I dont have to pay the VAT.  

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 6:25 PM, Barry said:

Tesla's everywhere!!!!

Word of advice, stay of the mushrooms :lol:

Our 39 billion pounds a month into the EU coffers will be sadly missed!!  Effectively three countries (UK, France, Germany) pay the lions share for everything.  Our funds were there to pay the pensions of various other countries which now will have to find the money from somewhere else!  The thing is there isn't anywhere else, and what will follow will be the Wiley Coyote moment when the euro drops like a stone.  I wish our European friends the very best of luck, however I don't extend that friendship to the bureaucrats in Brussels:angry:

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

Our 39 billion pounds a month into the EU coffers will be sadly missed!!  Effectively three countries (UK, France, Germany) pay the lions share for everything.  Our funds were there to pay the pensions of various other countries which now will have to find the money from somewhere else!  The thing is there isn't anywhere else, and what will follow will be the Wiley Coyote moment when the euro drops like a stone.  I wish our European friends the very best of luck, however I don't extend that friendship to the bureaucrats in Brussels:angry:

Nigel and Boris would have you believe that alright.

But the truth is slightly different.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/governmentpublicsectorandtaxes/publicsectorfinance/articles/theukcontributiontotheeubudget/2017-10-31

• 7 months later...

Archived