Tractor World Spring Show 2020, 22nd/23rd February

robbo

This show is next weekend and I always find it to be one of the best 

http://www.tractorworldshows.co.uk/

Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd February at the Three Counties Showground, Malvern, Worcestershire. On the Saturday there is an auction run by Pughs Auctioneers and on the Sunday they do a road run as well as thousands of tractors and displays most of which are under cover.

As well as the full sized tractors there are also model displays and sellers so there is always something for everyone

We’ve had lots of calls about this weekend’s show. We are VERY happy to report that the Tractor Show is going ahead as planned. Today the marquees are going up. The show ground is in good condition and we are looking forward to a fantastic event. But, please be careful and check your routes coming into Malvern, as there is some localised flooding. This may have passed by Saturday, but we do urge all our visitors to take care and be safe.

As Paul says, most of the show is either inside or on hard standing, only the auction will be on the grass and even then there is a tarmac road around the showground. The problem will be the car park. There are certain areas of the field that they use that are quite boggy at the best of times and so some care is going to be needed when parking.

Despite the current rain the forecast for what it's worth is ok for the weekend so fingers crossed

Always an enjoyable show to walk around and especially watch the amazing prices the old dears get auctioned for

And that's even without the banter from behind the UTS stand and a couple of evenings in the pub :wub:

18 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i am no go sadly now ,i have got to work Saturday , and maybe Sunday, following the storms etc ,its gone nuts with cables down and faults got Monday off as i booked a days leave ages ago.

Shame about that Sean, was looking forward to a catch up 

is a pain in the you know mate , Saturdays a mandatory one, cant wriggle on that, Sunday depends on how much i get done Saturday ,so i cant commit properly ,ok its all ot,so will be handy for the may holiday ,but i could have done without it as way to much to do and not enough time to do it 

We're VERY happy to report that the Tractor Show is going ahead as planned. The show ground is in good condition and we are looking forward to a fantastic event. But, please be careful and check your routes coming into Malvern, as there is some localised flooding. This may have passed by Saturday, but we do urge all our visitors to take care and be safe.

More information off Facebook  

Just got back from this great show and there was the usual mixture of rare and common tractors either on show or going through the auction. I suppose that the main event was an International 5288. I was told that it is one of only 3 ever imported into the UK and this was the first of those.

David Laley was all over this tractor when I got there and had a beaming smile on his face, he was asking if anybody would go halves, or even thirds, on the tractor with him but I don't think he got many takers

IMG_9395.JPG

There were, of course, plenty of others. I hope people with forgive me but there were so many grey Fergies that I just didn't bother to photograph them. Some tractors were beautifully restored or looked after and others had just been dragged out of the hedge or the forest and been plonked in the auction row.

IMG_9384.JPG

IMG_9385.JPG

IMG_9386.JPG

IMG_9390.JPG

The 4610 looked to be a tidy machine. Did you see the four cylinder Dexta, looked like it had an E1A motor? Also the disintegrating remains of a small International? The Ploughmaster 65 hasn't changed since Flordson 500, still wearing its red oxide coat!

I was expecting the ground to be a lot muddier, I think the car park was worse.

14 hours ago, super6 said:

The 4610 looked to be a tidy machine. Did you see the four cylinder Dexta, looked like it had an E1A motor? Also the disintegrating remains of a small International? The Ploughmaster 65 hasn't changed since Flordson 500, still wearing its red oxide coat!

I was expecting the ground to be a lot muddier, I think the car park was worse.

There were quite a few modified tractors on show including a couple of Nuffields. I didn't notice the Dexta but I am not really a Ford fan so I wouldn't have looked so closely at that

IMG_9442.JPG

IMG_9447.JPG

Another Nuffield in the auction was a 4/70 fitted with a 4 wheel drive front axle, probably a Cantatore but I stand to be corrected

IMG_9416.JPG

That Cantatore would have been a good buy for someone, rare thing, needed a few bits and also might have wanted the weather to get at it abit, needed a bit of patina about it as sometime its seen paint and it looked abit too clean for an aged tractor yet not good enough to sit in amongst a well restored concours job.... nad i been there on Saturday for the auction id have definatley been tempted to have a go at it....was surprised at how good the ground was on the grass.... was expecting it to be a clarted up mess but it was better than ive seen it in the past,

IMG_7610.thumb.JPG.6e357f8c06189dfe5cdeb6267a37921b.JPGIMG_7612.thumb.JPG.798d491f3cf9e9625c766167903ce118.JPGIMG_7614.thumb.JPG.f37262addf4d4e0de94e9a9b269ba2d5.JPGIMG_7616.thumb.JPG.808fc1f34c8f2cbc39e7ae1cc281c5fb.JPGIMG_7613.thumb.JPG.beef6547765151b581965ac5f4105e53.JPG

Also spotted in the furthermost top shed away from the cantatore was a 10/60 displayed with a baler that has the optional deluxe rest-o-ride seat fitted, must admit first time i seen one fitted to Nuffield 

IMG_7544.thumb.JPG.1b7ad7abff18aa5bad3de535951241b2.JPGIMG_7545.thumb.JPG.315e42138c1416965ed3e5906cd48dd6.JPG

Archived