Newholland

You don´t see that very often. Local drainage company here had yellow 5635´s. 

Makes me think of a contractor in the south of the Netherlands who paints all his New Holland tractors yellow.

0038Custom-1.jpg

https://www.agrifoto.nl/nieuws/log/702

https://www.google.com/search?q=new+holland+rasenberg+wagenberg&sxsrf=ALeKk02YkTfXGit3FBI1mYfiu8kQEKrMSw:1585756595771&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjR-dzUy8foAhVP4qQKHf0NCNYQ_AUoAXoECBQQAw&biw=1920&bih=888

image.jpeg.04285433945e17e85ffed97b36e4e0f6.jpegMaterieel Tractor + carrier New Holland T 7070 met silage kipper ...Loonwerk Tractor + waterwagen Veenhuis met zuigarm 21762900 ...Loonwerk Tractor New Holland T 6080 82948627 - Rasenberg Wagenberg ...Loonwerk Tractor + opraapwagen New Holland+Veenhuis Combi 2000 ...Rasenberg Wagenberg - Berichten | FacebookMaterieel Tractor + kipper New Holland met Beco 240 + overdruk ...Materieel Tractor + schotelmaaier Trekker +front en ...

Smart conversion there David, nice to see another smaller 2wd tractor, just needs a set of gang mowers on the back! If you're at a loose end I could fit you up with some night shifts in the lambing shed at the moment!;)(I'm sure you'd rather stick to the models....i would:D)

33 minutes ago, 844john said:

Smart conversion there David, nice to see another smaller 2wd tractor, just needs a set of gang mowers on the back! If you're at a loose end I could fit you up with some night shifts in the lambing shed at the moment!;)(I'm sure you'd rather stick to the models....i would:D)

Thanks John , how you keeping just now ? It’s been about twenty years since i suffered a lambing 

30 minutes ago, dm434 said:

Thanks John , how you keeping just now ? It’s been about twenty years since i suffered a lambing 

Hello David, yes, good thanks, tired but healthy! How's things over the hill with you? Twenty years...that sounds sensible, mind you, now that the weather's settled down a bit it's certainly a big help!

19 minutes ago, jmd said:

tidy job ,thought you were a nash man though david, changing to the blues even if you have painted it yellow:D

Cheers John , yes Nash man at heart but I also have a collection of other colours in the shed. Sprayed up a few fords now as industrial types from a E27n to  6600 

2 hours ago, 844john said:

Hello David, yes, good thanks, tired but healthy! How's things over the hill with you? Twenty years...that sounds sensible, mind you, now that the weather's settled down a bit it's certainly a big help!

Quiet this side of the John with the lock down , work sent us home n told to wait on a call . Been put on a rota to deliver food aid to the vulnerable 

Tidy job there David, Like John says a set of gang mowers and she look the part on grounds maintainence.  At least when your in lockdown in the shed you can get on and do abit, although its a good use of man power to get you out delivering supplies, moreso knowing that you lads know the area without needing satnav

7 hours ago, SPN said:

What paint are you using David. Lovely colour.

Hi Stan , the paint came from my local car accessory shop , it’s hy cote Rover Inca yellow in a rattle can 

1 hour ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Tidy job there David, Like John says a set of gang mowers and she look the part on grounds maintainence.  At least when your in lockdown in the shed you can get on and do abit, although its a good use of man power to get you out delivering supplies, moreso knowing that you lads know the area without needing satnav

Cheers Paul , saves getting bored in these strange times 

16 minutes ago, jmd said:

your definitely getting the blue bug david:D

Variety is the spice of life John. Wondering what other blue creature I should turn yellow ;)

Archived