Massey Ferguson 7726S

I hadn't planned on buying anymore of these Masseys based around the original 7624 model, however the new bonnet "S" series styling on the front end is superb. Gone are those awful tacky chrome twin lamps on the front grill, replaced by a single raptor lamp with a classy single chrome eyebrow.  And very aggressive looking lamps where the bonnet meets the front grill.  And imo the best Massey decals todate on the bonnet sides.  Even painting the wheel weights dark grey has enhanced the look of the tractor.

So I bought one,  but I wanted to fit it on R38 Rims at the rear and add some extra touches.

Heres the model out of the box.

P1080211.JPG

So Ive given her a makeover by doing the following.

Fitted new rims off a CASE Puma 240 which I sprayed sapphire grey

Reversed the existing front wheel rims, sprayed them grey, painted and fitted new front hubs.

Re glued wheel weights in place.

Fitted a set of 4 Vredestein tyres taken off a CASE Magnum (Replicagri)

Put a 69 reg on it as we have a few MF7700S around here.

Put two TNS decals on the bonnet and security triangle.

Painted over tacky checked exhaust effect with satin black paint.

Looking good now:)

P1080215.JPG

• 4 months later...

I took them off the Claas arion 550...…………………………….Claas and MF share the same wheel stylings Ive noticed

UH always c*ck up MF wheels and roofs,  we get grey roofs and silver rims when it should be the other way round.  Anyway I wanted to get this model as right as possible because theres no way im buying any of the ghastly new X8 models!!

• 4 months later...

Archived