ROS deleyed new models , from 2020 to 2021

Daniele

same here justin, knew of a pair of  lambo 1506’s down here at a dairy farm , and loads of lasers of various sizes ,theres 2 at falmouth docks moving yachts around, a 2wd and 4 wd , both in very good nick, and several still working away if you look. poor mikes not going to be happy, he had already sold his  kidney to pay for them :D

51 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

I was looking forward to getting the Lambo & may even add the Same. I'm.a real soft spot for 80's and 90's era classic tractors.

Yup that 80s , 90s fever is not going away...

I love them models

I have a soft spot for them same tractors just love the square bonnet and cab. Didnt same do a 170? Carnt remember the modle but that was a beast of a thing. I'll be buying one of these Same tractors. Just love them. Just wish they would bring out a explorer 80/90. 

10 hours ago, L33 DA17ON said:

I have a soft spot for them same tractors just love the square bonnet and cab. Didnt same do a 170? Carnt remember the modle but that was a beast of a thing. I'll be buying one of these Same tractors. Just love them. Just wish they would bring out a explorer 80/90. 

Hi Lee,

the 170 you are thinking of was a Galaxy version. This has been done by Ros many years ago in the 1/25 scale and to be fair, it is a bit plasticky. As far as the Explorer 80 and 90, watch this space as there will be one coming out either later this year or early 2021 from Powertrac models

https://www.fm-modellbau.ch/shop/traktoren-und-landmaschinen/same/same-buffalo-v6-detail

I haven't heard of anything like that at the moment Joe. I am not going to say never as I have been pleasantly surprised in the last year or so about how many classic Sames there have been. Miniagripassion have done a few small versions of the Minitaurus and Falcon versions but they are in the European open platform style. I would like to see something like that Aster done and they could possibly use the same small casting for a Frutteto as well.

This one has just appeared on a farm close to me replacing a Frutteto 60 2WD

Frutetto.jpg

8 hours ago, robbo said:

Hi Lee,

the 170 you are thinking of was a Galaxy version. This has been done by Ros many years ago in the 1/25 scale and to be fair, it is a bit plasticky. As far as the Explorer 80 and 90, watch this space as there will be one coming out either later this year or early 2021 from Powertrac models

https://www.fm-modellbau.ch/shop/traktoren-und-landmaschinen/same/same-buffalo-v6-detail

Now that's one stunning same. I'll have to keep a eye out for that would sit nice on my diorama with a straw chopper behind. 

Archived