MB86’s antics.

mb86

13 hours ago, smithy said:

Just been looking though these photos again ,the one with the rainbow in it ,is that where valley axe man lives :D 

:D no that’s where the hill flock graze through summer, it’s almost on the Pennine way. You can’t see in that pic and I’d probably need a better camera than what’s on my phone, but on a clear day you can see the cooling towers of ICI Wilton on the east coast from that point, a distance of around 45-50 miles :)

1 hour ago, smithy said:

Thanks for the information ,my remark was for fun as there is supposed to be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and i just presumed thats where he must live :)  

Ah, got you now, I missed that joke by a mile:wacko::D

8 hours ago, mb86 said:

:D no that’s where the hill flock graze through summer, it’s almost on the Pennine way. You can’t see in that pic and I’d probably need a better camera than what’s on my phone, but on a clear day you can see the cooling towers of ICI Wilton on the east coast from that point, a distance of around 45-50 miles :)

ICI Wilton, I used to hate delivering in there, took forever and a day to get unloaded, And first time in you got an induction lecture and safety video, And that was twenty odd years ago, Dread to think what the procedure will be now.

Regards

Joe.

Well the weather has certainly taken an abrupt u turn into a beautiful fools spring. I wouldn’t say the ground is hard but it’s amazing how much it’s dried up in 3/4 days. 

0D617643-EE9D-4595-9C39-FF9A05C6190C.jpeg

Same here Martin the top is very dry but if you get a handful off soil from underneath it will roll into a ball . the sunny days we had last week has fooled everyone in thinking spring is here ,today it is cold ,misty and dark .Great photo ☺️

Archived