MB86’s antics.

mb86

7 hours ago, 844john said:

Some lovely photos there Martin, I see you're new driver has good taste with his choice of tractor on the pit as well...looks like a green take over could be on the cards in future;)

5 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

here theres a red in the yard :o

Bit of a multi coloured summer this one, out of necessity rather than choice:D the JQ was a freebie otherwise it wouldn’t have been there:P and the fergy is a neighbour who helped lead grass so don’t worry Sean, it went home at the end of the day. :D

41 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Bit of a multi coloured summer this one, out of necessity rather than choice:D the JQ was a freebie otherwise it wouldn’t have been there:P and the fergy is a neighbour who helped lead grass so don’t worry Sean, it went home at the end of the day. :D

i bet it didnt, you have it hidden away on the qt dont you :D

7 hours ago, justy 46 said:

That 15 can really make that chopper sing and they make a nice pair..

Thanks Justin. The first two videos are first cut with my 525, in the last two I’m using my newly acquired 550 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, smithy said:

Brilliant photos Martin ,bet your glad the snow has gone ,bit concerned with the horse do you have cowboys up your way :D 

Thanks Smithy. Oh there is plenty of cowboys round here I can assure you :D

Archived