Schuco 2021

AJH

3 hours ago, Barry said:

Same here Sean........hopefully will get one as at 50 Euro each I can see people buying them up and selling them on eBay for double that :(

at those prices they are actually cheap for schucos, most new stuffs 50% more on average , if not more. my only gripe with them if i am honest, for all the detailing they have, opening doors ect, why not have a proper 3 point rear  on them ? most implements have that ability now to remove the “britains” type linkage and go 3 point ,so why not make the most of it , even uh have cottoned on 

Looking forward to the K735 in particular, as we did get one on evaluation over here in the UK. It was used by Colin Hinchley in Leicestershire for a while, and another contractor further South called Scribeland I think. It was also demonstrated with a large Kverneland semi mounted 11 or 12 semi mounted conventional plough. I'm sure it was going to be priced just shy of £100,000 over here. Despite being modernised by Horsch it was still a very primitive tractor.

• 3 weeks later...

Elibote-Shop the French model shop posted this yesterday, I just remembered now, a photo of the upcomeing Horsch K 735, Which will be a resin model and therefore static, but in the picture you can see it does actually articulate,

Regards

Joe.

Horsch K 735 A.jpg

• robbo unpinned this topic

Archived