hey guys what do i win if im the first one to be combing wheat  this year

just started today fisrt day of many i guess

about 1500 acres to go through

2 year old 9760 sts

with an old 30 ft head the boss bought burnt out and i fixed her up again

and adapted her to fit this newer combine

360 bushels in the bin

360x60(lbs to a bushel)= 21,600 lbs in the bin

thx hope i can get back after it pretty soon got an old 9600 jd too  been fixing up the header on that one too looked like the old man  had been using the reel as a rotorvator

we got 4 and a half inches of rain in 2 days so it put hold to the wheat cutting for a bit

should be at it again this week though get some more pics then try n take the camera this time instead of my fone  got the 4755 on the grain cart now

nick

nice pics ,that jq looks like its got a big satalite dish on top of it ,why do they have them like that and not with the opening version we have?

I would imagine its so they can get more in a tank than we can due to the bigger fields involved over the pond, may be wrong though.......

greed my boy greed

no well they combine more than just wheat when we get into combing the maize  the tank just fills like buggery need a cart  along side most of the time never get nethin done with a small tank be always stoped