Ford on the pumps + updated

ihatepoundland

its still got its doors marcus. :) :) thats a good sign.

yeah & i expect the catches have been welded dozens of times , no mirrors , no lights, no back window , if we were doing mots on tractors then that would be beyond help

yeah & i expect the catches have been welded dozens of times , no mirrors , no lights, no back window , if we were doing mots on tractors then that would be beyond help

well if the bit in classic tractor is anything to go by marcus,mot's for tractors may well soon be a thing you need to do,they are currentlly inspecting all tractors to asses there road worthyness anyway

hardly surprising round your way though is it ? just take that road from wellington to wiviliscombe !, i even got into a fight with a metro driver along there  :D :D :D

if it was down your way then i don't expect the farmer has even noticed the lights , mirrors & back window are missing :D :D :D :D :-\

hardly surprising round your way though is it ? just take that road from wellington to wiviliscombe !, i even got into a fight with a metro driver along there  :D :D :D

if it was down your way then i don't expect the farmer has even noticed the lights , mirrors & back window are missing :D :D :D :D :-\

yes very true,i know one that regulary 3 times a day ,drives his little old mf 135 down from the farm to the out building where his cows are,and uses the scraper as brakes, as the tractor its self seems to be lacking them,not one light on the thing or roll bar,infact one wheel arch is all but gone due to rust,thing takes a good 20 m to stop even at low speed as the scraper now has no rubber left on it, :D :D :D

the article was a very intresting read to be honest mate,,seems to be a thing they want to bring in

Is it the 8100 that had to have a chassis from the gearbox through to the front end as it had a different engine in it to the usual ones used??

Exactly FP - it is done this way because the engine is a Ford truck one I think it is a 2704E engine.