Britains E27N Fordson Major Tractor 100 years Collection edition(s)

Udimore

17 minutes ago, CallumC said:

Both of mine came opened  one seal pealed back and the other stretched from hinging   Both models exactly the same.    Knew it was going to happen tho.      

They are only checking to ensure no damaged ones slip through the net, insert "tongue firmly in cheek smiley" Well that's what I was told. Not paying silly money for one, unless I get a nice lottery win, so, as I said, not paying silly money for one :huh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, super6 said:

They are only checking to ensure no damaged ones slip through the net, insert "tongue firmly in cheek smiley" Well that's what I was told. Not paying silly money for one, unless I get a nice lottery win, so, as I said, not paying silly money for one :huh:

Yes definitely to check for damage. Not to see if there’s one worth big money in the box 😂.  Never mind would be nice to have a gold and silver but I’m not paying for them haha  bought on for myself and one for the new born son    He Might be a collector one day. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

Any reputable rerailers out there willing to sell an opend box out of a certain batch number as im interested in purchasing one but not off the said ones who open the boxes  if you know what i mean 

Jadlam Racing have been mentioned as coming through still sealed, would make sense with the volume of stock they shift

• Like 1

You have to be careful here as there are a lot of rumours made up by facebook warriors and the stories continue to grow. I have read some absolute garbage from people who have no idea

Britains told me directly more than once that the Gold ones would come out identified in different trade boxes marked as A. They even were marked different on the invoice from Britains to us

Sure enough within the trade boxes we found different quantities of Gold....

However UTS customers have informed me that on last count we had sent out 5 gold ones marked up without the A. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I bought two, one from Jadlam and the other from Kings baby shop both had their seals broken and had been opened.

I returned the one of them and have order one from Udimore, hopefully he will be kind and send me a gold one.😉

There should be a “name and shame” list if any of the manufactures decide to do something of that nature in the future, so potential customers can purchase from honest reputable dealers.

• 2 months later...

Revisiting this topic I recently bought one that was blue but there is a gold example listed on eBay with the price tag of £849 + £15 postage (or best offer) from the Netherlands, the underside of the tractor bears a serial number suffixed by an A but the base of the box is not a full picture so any numbers on it are not visible, saying that, the blue one I have has a serial number on the bottom of the QR code sticker that has the A suffix but obviously is no indication that the A in this instance that the box contains a gold model. Unless someone discovers otherwise I don’t think that there is any way of knowing without opening the box.

• Like 1

A bit more research throws up the following, the contents of the boxes is completely random, 100 gold tractors mixed in with the 7500 total produced. There is nothing on the box anywhere that identifies what colour is in it. Here is a picture of the base of a box that contains a gold one.

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 2