Britains 5000 Pre Force to yellow

• 2 weeks later...

What paint did you use Mark. Im thinking off doing the same... But might go all out with a Shawne Pool dumper also. Looking at pics on various Google images etc... Some have the cab yellow... others white.!! Does anyone know the original..? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, justy 46 said:

What paint did you use Mark. Im thinking off doing the same... But might go all out with a Shawne Pool dumper also. Looking at pics on various Google images etc... Some have the cab yellow... others white.!! Does anyone know the original..? 

original cab should be yellow on these Justin

• Like 1

12 hours ago, justy 46 said:

My original example with yellow plastic cab, implement lift is from a Fordson Major. These cabs are slightly taller than those found on the Major

P1090563.thumb.JPG.17791c265d2418e934f2e63d9c265247.JPG

• Like 4

12 hours ago, justy 46 said:

This is the one I used Justin

1E41C008-FA69-4225-B114-79C661C5A762.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MDFord said:

This is the one I used Justin

1E41C008-FA69-4225-B114-79C661C5A762.jpeg

Cheers for that Mark.. I popped into Halfords this morning and got something much the same and primer.. Its very hard to match an original after 50+ years off discolouration I'd say on ether a 5000 or Major. But its worth a shot anyway.