MF 390 at cattle market

ihatepoundland

Excuse the quality, it is  driveby photo from my phone, thought some would like this, shows how markets manage the mess.

Whats the machine? ???

just as good as my work camera :D

That looks familiar is the cattle market a lorry park at night???

wandering round lorry parks at night eh paul,mmmmm best not admit to being there eh  :D :D :D :D :D

well shes deff a 3 series that for sure,looks like the 375's the council down here have to me,

i didn't realise the cattle market was still there rob,spent 4 months at the collage of art and design,and used to wander over there on market day for a look round,only bright thing in taunton when all i had was a b&b and homework to dam well do

Yep still going, though they want to move it I think, land worth too much and cricket ground area is being totally redeveloped. Used to be a lot more tractors around, now 4x4s and lorrys

yeah saw they are redeveloping the ground,thats where my b&b was had a room overlooking it ,was great in the ausust period could watch a few games for nowt

the bays where the fergie & the merc are parked is where the wagons are cleaned out ,from delivery , then new straw is spread for the due collection , this is in acordance with the markets guide lines to help keep the transfer of disease down .There can be some stunning trucks down there on a saturday morning  as well as the baler twine & tin rot specials  :D :D

Thanks IHP  :) I've never seen an artic moving live stock before,be kinda cool to see though.

Next time I'm down there on a market day I'll try to get some photos, if the chaps on here don't provide before then, artics are popular I guess because they can be unloaded easier whereas the smaller units such as the ones in the photo are the largest that can get to certain farms (but I may be wrong)