Classic Tractor Mag.

This is one more over for the Irish reader. Has any off my Irish colleagues here on the Forum noticed how difficult it has gone lately to pick up an Issue from your local news agent or supermarket.  

My local Easons failed to stock it this month. When I asked the guy behind the counter in Easons were they arriving anytime soon. He was clueless. 

Local supermarkets like Centra, SuperValue and Dunnes Stores are also not stocking it anymore in my area.  Tescos usually do, so will try there next. I've noticed since the pandemic began... Its dropped off the shelves more and more. I never subscribe for mags... That's not my thing. As people have been burned in the past....not by Classic Tractor to be fair.. .. But other mags... 

But I would just like to know from the Irish lads.... Is it the same in ere neck off the woods..?? 

1 minute ago, SPN said:

No problem in Fields in Skibbereen these last few months anyway. There was no problem in Healy's in Dunmanway over the Summer.

2 minutes ago, SPN said:

No problem in Fields in Skibbereen these last few months anyway. There was no problem in Healy's in Dunmanway over the Summer.

It was around Ballincollig, Blarney  area I was hunting and no luck.. Easons are a total disaster now. O Murchús in Innishannon is probably a safe bet if I'm passing before the end off the month. Or Tescos. 

• 6 months later...

Another great issue, this time with a write up of J&S Lewis, Same tractor dealers based near to me and a good friend of mine. ( Jim Lewis is also mentioned in the Roadless article as well)

20221003_070119.jpg

• Like 4

Hi Kevin,

I've seen Classic Tractor magazine in branches of Smiths, Sainsbury's and Tesco's though not sure if they are in every branch. My local newsagent also stocks it so try there as well.

I suspect there's better availablity in rural farming areas as opposed to a major city.

HTH   P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PDH said:

Hi Kevin,

I've seen Classic Tractor magazine in branches of Smiths, Sainsbury's and Tesco's though not sure if they are in every branch. My local newsagent also stocks it so try there as well.

I suspect there's better availablity in rural farming areas as opposed to a major city.

HTH   P

Thanks P I have all of the above where I live so will look tomorrow. 👍