JCB Farmmaster 414

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pic mate, I've started taking pics from lower down angles too......Can often make the machine look more powerful I think...... :);)

Mart mate, exactly my thought when I positioned it lower, looks bigger and bolder like that, Tris wanted to take the picture but the valve cap on the tyre was obscuring his view  ::):D

nice ,mr bloye has 2 of them as far as i know,saw his rigs up your way today to luke,just outside bude,bideford bound been in hartland all day near as,

Any pics sean? What was it his Valtra & Claas silage team?

From the Farmmaster pic it makes it look bigger than it is and you get more of the machine and less of the surroundings.

I like the photo's you took from the side, like the Claas Variant bailer.

Cheers mate......They were pretty quickly taken pics and on a slope too (hence the stumpy leg look  :D  ;)) but didn't turn out too bad......Wait until you see the kit from the Highland Show, that's providing there's nobody wandering in front of my pics...... >:(:D;) ;)

Mart mate, exactly my thought when I positioned it lower, looks bigger and bolder like that, Tris wanted to take the picture but the valve cap on the tyre was obscuring his view  ::):D

Any pics sean? What was it his Valtra & Claas silage team?

will try and get some for you,saw one the other day with a big muck fork on front of behind one of his renaults and rolland spreaders,as for the valtrs,it was hauling waste from plymouth again so just had a 10 ton marston on back

as long as i aint driving shouldn't be a prob mate,must be at least 6 of them round this way ,going all over the place,would have thought it would be easier to have a lorry bulk dump  a load halfway out then tractor from there,but hey what do i know,takes me a hr to get to launceston in the van so god only knows how long it takes him/them to get to bude ect

• 1 year later...