AP cabbed ford

MJB1

When the sun is out you need to tie the doors open or remove them, keep the backwindow closed and it's not such a bad place to be. Can think of many better places to be :)

I've been picky throughout this subject  ;)

devils advocate indeed :D;)

your cab looks good, we got a new ford 5610 with ap cab,it was the noisiest most uncomfatable cab ever ! ! !

obviously never driven a DB 996 with the wheather frame starbrush  ::)

i can think of better places to be aswell and allot worse ,in its time the OPU/AP/luxury cab cutting edge and the noise level supassed  allot on the market at the time

MJ1 i like your cab and you have given me an idea to do the same im going to

have a go soon on it as i have the ertl JD 3140 in its box im going to measure it out and try and do a good job BUT I will be having a go at casting these  and the floorpans in the next two months (as i need rubber ,Do you think 3 tins is enough for the floor pan aswell F-P)      as im hoping to do ford DB and IH

with the sekura cabs but im impressed with the cassete idea 

• 5 months later...

Sorry to be bumping this after six months, but do you think you could take us through how you made this in the Tips section, MJB?

i would if i could give you reasonable dimentions mate , but it was litterally done in my head ,

the rough dimentions  were basically from a ford sq / bubble cab & decided to square it up , the whloe thing bar the roof was cut from cassette case's & the roof is just 4mm mdf, the black frame is marker pen.

the floorpan is from a 7710 & is still rounded at the front & rear of the mudguards & the ap/lp mudguards were angled but the whole build was something to waste abit of time :-

hope this is some help as unless i make another i have no pics to show you