Britains Tractor Drivers [Donkey Jacket ]

On 5/4/2022 at 6:26 PM, fordmajor said:

How many variants are there ? Which drivers for which tractor or set. Ive got 13 colour variants . i ll try n attach a pic. or can list if anyone interested. Cheers Jim.

I am curious about the different drivers you have collected. Pics would be nice. I have no idea about the amount of colour variants there are.

• 1 year later...
On 5/4/2022 at 5:26 PM, fordmajor said:

How many variants are there ? Which drivers for which tractor or set. Ive got 13 colour variants . i ll try n attach a pic. or can list if anyone interested. Cheers Jim.

Got my drivers out Jim I've 12 variants what different ones do you have if you've 14

20240105_100202.thumb.jpg.a0297aad76ff0543ce1ad32a7ac48d48.jpg

• Like 2

@jmd Are the first 6 moulded in the main colour of each with just painted boots, arms and hair? Never seen a white one before, must be a demo driver

Edited by super6

30 minutes ago, super6 said:

@jmd Are the first 6 moulded in the main colour of each with just painted boots, arms and hair? Never seen a white one before, must be a demo driver

Yes all moulded in the colours paul, have seen one white one before and was told they are very rare so I guess if you've not seen one they must be 

• Haha 1

1st row green n gray trousers different shade of green . Blue n tan different jacket shade. all green different 

shade. 2nd row all nine then orange t shirt n white t shirt the one brown

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I read on a model rail forum you can be scanned and 3d printed to scale, so has anyone considered having themselves as drivers - or is that just a little too creepy?

3 hours ago, Hair Bear said:

I read on a model rail forum you can be scanned and 3d printed to scale, so has anyone considered having themselves as drivers - or is that just a little too creepy?

Depends on the costs. Would be fun to have a mini me on a Britains tractor. 

• 2 weeks later...