UH combine Quality?

I've just recieved the MF combine, whilst I'll admitt it looks a really good model, there are a few problems with quality of the finish, such as the Pto shaft and couplings on the header being fairly poorly painted and a few other minor paint marks...to be honest not what I'd expected of UH

I reckon you must have a rough one then... mine is almost perfect... they are hand finished after all as well  :-\

I suppose the odd "rougher" one may make it through the production process from time to time

i guess thats a prob if they are hand finished,but when you look at all the detail its hard to get every one perfect every time though,mines ok it has to be said,just wish the header came of,but ,once i have a bit of dosh it will on the second one i get,

i guess thats a prob if they are hand finished,but when you look at all the detail its hard to get every one perfect every time though,mines ok it has to be said,just wish the header came of,but ,once i have a bit of dosh it will on the second one i get,

Like so (don't know if you've seen this or not, been away a while ;D)

dscn1271mo1ck.jpg

http://www.sikumodels.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1968

ah just seen the link actually,had a feeling thats all it was held on by when i looked at mine,,just needs abit of work on the attachment part of it,and the header trailer which i have drawn plans of ready and she'll be a far better model ,

I've just recieved the MF combine, whilst I'll admitt it looks a really good model, there are a few problems with quality of the finish, such as the Pto shaft and couplings on the header being fairly poorly painted and a few other minor paint marks...to be honest not what I'd expected of UH

that'll be worth more then,uh must had decided to give it a 'one season done' look!!!

ah just seen the link actually,had a feeling thats all it was held on by when i looked at mine,,just needs abit of work on the attachment part of it,and the header trailer which i have drawn plans of ready and she'll be a far better model ,

i'll take one!! :D :D

havent got the combine yet though ::)

shame on you young man,marky,kick him into shape mate calls himself a mf fan,but doesn't have this yaers mf must have toy  :D :D :D :D

Too right Sean... Oi Holmes  >:( - I want my sat nav back... and my pile cream... and my pink handcuffs... and my toenail collection... you are NOT my friend any more  :P :P :P :P

Too right Sean... Oi Holmes  >:( - I want my sat nav back... and my pile cream... and my pink handcuffs... and my toenail collection... you are NOT my friend any more  :P :P :P :P

i will get it, just dont want to buy it to sit in the loft, it needs to be on display!

i will get it, just dont want to buy it to sit in the loft, it needs to be on display!

Oh yeah right... just like the rest of your collection  ::) - A weak and feeble excuse Holmes  ::) - now get over to Udimores shop and make a purchase right now young man  >:(