New claas xerion

Paul Palmer

Claas have now released a spec sheet in pdf form in German, It is not 32.000 kg it is 25.400,so comparable with a Quddy, But it is 4 inch's taller,

pdf file here, http://chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.claas.de/blueprint/servlet/resource/blob/2809764/2b339dbb681fef90fc0f78054ad995de/501462_23-dataRaw.pdf

UK weights lengths translation below.

Regards

Joe.

Xerion 650 pdf de translation.jpg

• 1 month later...

CASE Launched the revamped Rowtrac 400 three years ago to a great fanfare, they obviously thought they were going to build on the decent sales of the original machines along with the New Holland T8.  Well as it stands today in east anglia they got anihilated by the competition!!  JD 8RX must have 60/70% of the smaller tracked market followed by Claas 960tt with maybe 20%, Fendt MT 10% tops leaving CNH with next to bugger all.  And to think the Quadtrac had no competition in genuine four track machines for 20 years due to patents, why oh why didn't CASE capitalize and bring out a Magnum 4 track years ago, instead of the Two track option.  And the Quadtrac has probably fallen behind JD 9RX in UK sales by now, especially since Goodie retired from Doe Power😉

Edited by phil phoenix

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

CASE Launched the revamped Rowtrac 400 three years ago to a great fanfare, they obviously thought they were going to build on the decent sales of the original machines along with the New Holland T8.  Well as it stands today in east anglia they got anihilated by the competition!!  JD 8RX must have 60/70% of the smaller tracked market followed by Claas 960tt with maybe 20%, Fendt MT 10% tops leaving CNH with next to bugger all.  And to think the Quadtrac had no competition in genuine four track machines for 20 years due to patents, why oh why didn't CASE capitalize and bring out a Magnum 4 track years ago, instead of the Two track option.  And the Quadtrac has probably fallen behind JD 9RX in UK sales by now, especially since Goodie retired from Doe Power😉

and that means what to the new look xerion phil😂😂😂😂😂😂

saw a older xerion down this way recently, poss the version before the current out going ones , on a  big chipper, have to say i think i preferred the old look one to this, either way a very rare machine down this far 

36 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

saw a older xerion down this way recently, poss the version before the current out going ones , on a  big chipper, have to say i think i preferred the old look one to this, either way a very rare machine down this far 

The only one I've seen around here is this one, But I heard recently it had to go as none of his driver's would go on it, rumour has it there is a new Quaddy coming this month, ??

Regards

Joe.

Hay's 4 10 21 5.jpg

40 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

rare around here too Sean, there was a 5000 on a farm near Telford but they sold up a few years ago.

Saw an older one (3800) cultivating a field not far from Ellesmere too, not sure where it came from though, and only saw it once.

Wasn't that retro Xerion released a couple of years back?