Normac 2023 Cultivations demo

phil phoenix

A lovely sunny day in Norfolk with some really nice tractors. Dissapointingly some stands weren't quite as lively as others, so TNS inactivity led to few pictures of Fendts, Valtra or Massey's☹️ and Deutz Fahr's absence was a downer too.........................Highlights were the new New Holland T7.300 & red counterpart CASE Puma 260.  And bumping into fellow forum members Smithy & Graham Goodwin.  Smithy was eyeing up the very smart metallic red McCormick transport tractor, maybe a future purchase in 10 years time😄

P1000826.JPG

P1000827.JPG

P1000816.JPG

P1000807.JPG

P1000808.JPG

P1000788.JPG

P1000818.JPG

P1000802.JPG

P1000813.JPG

P1000790.JPG

• Like 7

Thanks for photos Phil , i did not take any today , yes very hot day up there , ground was very wet and soft so some machines could not work ,it was a good day out for the 5 of us in are party ,yes i was looking at the McCormicks as i do like them but like you say maybe a 2nd hand one in a few years time , a lot of nice machinery up there today but nothing really stood out apart from some deep tramlines , we only now got home as we stayed right till the end and then went to the Stag just down the road for a very good carvery, feel very tired now after that heat and walking about 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice photo’s Phil, glad to see you caught the Optum 340 on the Pottinger drill and the Puma 260 on the Bednar on our stand. You should have come and said hi to me and you could have had a go in them down the field. 

0461E0BE-1F2D-42BC-82B4-CED74B0237B1.jpeg

341FB2B3-480A-438D-8803-7402ACADFBE4.jpeg

• Like 3

Nice photos Phil, we definitely must have crossed paths throughout the day. Had a great time, didn't think i'd be photographing at an event in September warmer than Cereals in June. Sorry I didn't get caught up Gav, I ended up chasing around like a nutter as per usual. 😁 

normac.JPG

• Like 4