What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2024

The sides do fold up quite nicely, I don't think it raises up but I have left one of the mounting pieces underneath so there is some clearance and I don't bust anything off manouvering it into the shed.  I did think it would have a smaller box than the Vaderstad as I don't have masses of space, but its actually in a bigger box.

Vaderstad on ebay now 

Definitely gripped by a case of red fever at the moment… and following on from the 8740 I received yesterday I had the two predecessors, the 8690 and 8737.  Also had the Replicagri 188 with cab.  I have noticed with a few recent Replicagri models lately that the back wheels seem buckled.  Not a huge issue but more of a niggle 

IMG_3289.jpeg

IMG_3292.jpeg

• Like 6

7 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

The other Massey I ordered earlier in the week - an 8220.  Really like this one, wasn’t as keen on the 8250 I had for some reason.   The rear top link seems quite corroded somehow, does anyone know where I could get a replacement? 

IMG_3299.jpeg

IMG_3300.jpeg

Interestingly I have just picked up that exact model with the same issue. I just used a dremel with soft wire brush head to clean it up, 90% better:

DSC_1482.JPG

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SteveR94 said:

Interestingly I have just picked up that exact model with the same issue. I just used a dremel with soft wire brush head to clean it up, 90% better:

DSC_1482.JPG

I removed it and scraped some of the stuff off, I do have a Dremel type tool somewhere though, must find it. 

Did you get yours from Ebay by any chance?

47 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I removed it and scraped some of the stuff off, I do have a Dremel type tool somewhere though, must find it. 

Did you get yours from Ebay by any chance?

Aye, bought it off Ebay from another forum member who I have single handedly financed all new model purchases for the last month or so 🤣

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SteveR94 said:

Aye, bought it off Ebay from another forum member who I have single handedly financed all new model purchases for the last month or so 🤣

ah I know the one you mean now...thought the wheels looked the right shade.

I was quite chuffed to find one, I thought they seemed harder to get nowadays

8 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

ah I know the one you mean now...thought the wheels looked the right shade.

I was quite chuffed to find one, I thought they seemed harder to get nowadays

If you need a Dremel type tool then there is something similar, with attachments, in the middle aisle in Lidl this week