What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2024

I have this set. It's mostly plastic. My mom bought it for my nephew to play with, I guess about 10 years ago. We can all see the resemblance with older Britains and Siku models. Would not surpise me if Britains and Siku were made by the same factory called Hongwell Cararama. On Wikipedia it says they produce for Schuco and Corgi on a 24 hectare production site. Cararama produces mainly (classic) cars, trucks and Volvo construction equipment, but nothing 1/32 anymore. Quality looks quite good now.

• Like 1

I got this new Britains buckrake today- it’s not too bad either for a little under £15.  It does seem to be the attachment off the JCB 419s with some modifications - the yellow push off part is metal.  Sits on the siku type front linkage but also sits on the proper A frame on a realistic front linkage.  There is a small adaptor to fit it to the rear linkage as well - it doesn’t touch the ground unfortunately . 
Also bought the little Aebi terratrac vehicle with front mower 

IMG_4268.jpeg

IMG_4269.jpeg

IMG_4270.jpeg

IMG_4271.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

I got this new Britains buckrake today- it’s not too bad either for a little under £15.  It does seem to be the attachment off the JCB 419s with some modifications - the yellow push off part is metal.  Sits on the siku type front linkage but also sits on the proper A frame on a realistic front linkage.  There is a small adaptor to fit it to the rear linkage as well - it doesn’t touch the ground unfortunately . 
Also bought the little Aebi terratrac vehicle with front mower 

IMG_4268.jpeg

IMG_4269.jpeg

IMG_4270.jpeg

IMG_4271.jpeg

Would I be correct in saying the new buckrake looks alot bigger than the original Grays buckrake..?? 

12 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Would I be correct in saying the new buckrake looks alot bigger than the original Grays buckrake..?? 

Yes you would here is a view of it from behind and the tractor is a 6195M.  I don’t have the old buck rake but remember it only about as wide as a smaller 80s Britains tractor 

IMG_4282.jpeg

• Like 1

On 9/18/2024 at 12:34 PM, trigger82 said:

Got these at the ploughing championships.

20240918_112217.jpg

20240918_112224.jpg

20240918_112306.jpg

20240918_112312.jpg

20240918_112318.jpg

20240918_112323.jpg

20240918_112326.jpg

Did you collect the redrock at the ploughing or was there a stand?

I thought the ploughing was as bad show for the size of it 🙄