What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2024

51 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Its a great model Ian👍

It's an excellent model  much like the fusion before it       a nice wrapper would be a good model for them to do next....

• Like 1

I had one of these a few years ago and sold it, I immediately wished that I hadn't so it has taken me several years to find another one in mint condition 

20240823_143553.jpg

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, robbo said:

Welcome to the dark side Joe, there are many more out there

Thank you Mike, I am impressed with all 3, even the little DA25 despite its ill fitting tyres.  I had deliberated over the Hurlimann for a long time, and was lucky to get one I think.  Ros make some great models with variable quality but this is very good, my only niggle is the very minor issue of the back window being slightly open which seems odd.

G&M kindly kept me a Schuco Deutz 9340 Warrior and also a Ros Same Iron 200.  Unfortunately the Same turned out to be damaged and had been glued on examination so was offered a UH Iron 100 instead which I actually would have ordered in the first place but didn’t spot they had it.  The Deutz had one of the bolts for the window hinge loose which a was a fiddle to fit back in but got it sorted eventually and also one of the bonnet grillles dropped off, so a bit of glue has put that right now.  

IMG_4005.jpeg

IMG_4006.jpeg

• Like 5