Marge models 2024

I see the Pacton container trailer is now available (at €115) as well as the 20ft containers (€41.90) and 40ft containers (€51.90).

The containers are also available in kit form (in white) for those who want to decal them up (like me. My Dad worked for Bell Lines at one stage, so want to get some decalled up in their colours)

1 hour ago, SPN said:

I see the Pacton container trailer is now available (at €115) as well as the 20ft containers (€41.90) and 40ft containers (€51.90).

The containers are also available in kit form (in white) for those who want to decal them up (like me. My Dad worked for Bell Lines at one stage, so want to get some decalled up in their colours)

Henri Selten at farmmodels.nl is also going to be offering kits to convert the containers into mobile offices etc,

https://www.farmmodels.nl/20ft-40ft-Container-office/-sea-freight-container-BOUWKIT-1:32-

Regards

Joe.

Containers 2.jpg

Containers 1.jpg

Containers 3.jpg

Containers 4.jpg

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

I just noticed that Marge fitted the Lexion 8900 plus 1275 corn head with the 690 tracks and idlers!!!!  Why couldn't they put them on all the other Lexion models??  I think I ve only seen two UK machines with the wider track versions that have been stuck on all their other Lexion releases. Its annoying having to source the right looking track units elsewhere and expensive🤬

image.thumb.png.d3ba5e7c8355dcf154b32d9f11e2cbdb.png

There aren’t many tracked Lexions out my way but I’ve only ever seen those wide ones on pictures/videos of European machines, I didn’t even think they were available over here? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...