Cooper model farms

Jack390

4 minutes ago, WillTEF20 said:

Possibly the late Ron and Mick Cooper? I’ve a number of their items mostly brass. A subsoiler and a couple of ploughs they made probably back in the early 2000’s.

Thanks, I had figured it was quite an old model. Could you post some photos of the plough and subsoiler up? Would be curious to see them.

got a feeling some of the “cooper” stuff went through one of the m&m auctions a while back, a set of discs, trailer and a few other bits ,seem to remember it was listed as ron and micks in the description . have seen other bits in the past at shows as well 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, walsh35 said:

i think there was a piece in classic tractor on them a few years ago

If you or anyone else could find the article and post it up here I’d love to read it!

I think it was about 20 years ago.

Where does the time go?

I remember a number of us travelled over to Spalding around that time and some of the lads stopped off to see the diorama as it was close to their route to the show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mike whiting said:

No, they were produced by bloke who attended Toytrac. He used the simba parts for packer rollers. I had one of his fertiliser spreaders with a bag lifter. Can't remember his name but as far as Im aware he stopped modelling a few years ago.

know who you mean, but like you the names gone from my head, he did my scaledown plough conversion i have .

4 hours ago, mike whiting said:

No, they were produced by bloke who attended Toytrac. He used the simba parts for packer rollers. I had one of his fertiliser spreaders with a bag lifter. Can't remember his name but as far as Im aware he stopped modelling a few years ago.

Thank you Mike, he must of cast the rings as there all individual and metal