Ordering from France

I am trying to order something from univers mini but eveytime i go to checkout it says my mobile number is incorrect and needs to be reformatted? I have tried the 44 before my mobile number and +44 without my first xero,also just my mobile with the zero,what am i doing wrong please

8 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Cheers Hugh tried that. , ive tried every variant going, bit of advice from spn to email them

Just as a point of interest Paul, I have bought various items from Universe mini  via Ebay. Less hassle in my experience.

1 minute ago, Cornish-model-farm said:

Just as a point of interest Paul, I have bought various items from Universe mini  via Ebay. Less hassle in my experience.

Ok will see if its listed on there,thankyou

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i think you remove the 0 from your number,also thought it was the # not + ,so its #44 7843****** if that make sense sure thats i have used in the past 

Yes removed the 0 Sean, ive tried loads of combinations,i have emailed them so hope they reply

2 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Yes removed the 0 Sean, ive tried loads of combinations,i have emailed them so hope they reply

Just tried the #44, still the same asking to reformat, thanks though Sean, lets see what univers come back with

Paul, I don't know whether it is the system but it should be plus 44 (+44)  rather than hash 44 (#44), oh, and don't leave any spaces in the numbers

3 hours ago, robbo said:

Paul, I don't know whether it is the system but it should be plus 44 (+44)  rather than hash 44 (#44), oh, and don't leave any spaces in the numbers

Thanks Robbo, it was a problem there end, order gone through, but thanks for the advice

• 2 weeks later...