What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

• 2 weeks later...

Went out pigeon roost shooting with my Dad who is 75 and loves it and has been doing it all his life, got 9 altogether. Dad said he's cutting the breast meat off of them and frying them with onions eats better than steak he reckons.

Normal Saturday for me at the stress of calving time, starting off with feeding and littering up, then calved some cows and had a dead calf! So a bit p!ssed off really. Then fed again at about 4 and thought it was such a lovely day I'd have a walk about with the gun and got half a dozen rabbits, making the day a little more worth while.  :)

spent saturday morning on TTS posting in the customs & display section as couldn't get on FTF due to the server being down :-\

did you get much done on the house ;) ;) ::).....

i had a call from Sean as well :D :D :D

Lambing & Milking for a week non stop, lambing starts for me at midnight through til 4am, then off milking til 9am. Lessons in the day, apart from the weekend when it's sleeeep time! Although yesterday I did manage to give the college's Ford 7740 a Powerstar Makeover, needed it so much you have never seen such a dirty tractor, was getting neglected big time. Pictures next week.

Finally got the BEETie mobile running correctly yesterday, felt like a million bucks getting it to run right on my own!  :D :D :D

Hopefully will get some farm pictures later, watch the Cider Hill topic.  ;)

have mowed the lawn cleaned up the garage and gave the car a much needed  wash and polish oh and hoovered in side too. looks like new now, that is untill tomorrow.

You\\\'re already mowing your lawn Mark?  :o

Started servicing the BEETie mobile for wheelies mowing the lawn, and got a few pictures of the model farm. Pictures to follow later on.  :)

You\\\'re already mowing your lawn Mark?  :o

Started servicing the BEETie mobile for wheelies mowing the lawn, and got a few pictures of the model farm. Pictures to follow later on.  :)

cut mine last sunday to mate,been people out cutting for a weeks or 2 down this way

Got up early again this morning and fed the cattle. Also starting lambing my Southdowns, but had another deadlamb, but got one out, but the ewe isn't looking great. Then I had a rugby match, but no opposition showed up, so just trained. Then went to a quick young farmers rally meeting and on the way back managed to pop into Homebase to get some bits for the chain harrows. Got back and watched the rugby, fed and messed about with creat feeders in the field with the merlo and was suprised just how much everywhere has dried up. That was about it and now rather knackered and about time for homework maybe.  :-\ ::):D :D

Fed the usual suspects in the court and pens today......Split the young heifers and bulls up......Bedded one of the main courts......Got the dung spreader delievered so the boss will be busy tomorrow......Moved a few of the cows around to free up some space......Shifted some old junk out of the road......and there's still loads to do......There's just not enough hours in the day...... :-\ :'( ;) ;)