What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Cleaning up the debris from last night's wind storm  :o

Oh how I wanted to haul this away with the BEETie mobile...if I could only just get it down  ::):D :D

Finally finished school for 3 and 1/2 weeks today at 12, so then went to the workshop and got on with my assignment why it was fairly clear in there and got on the milling machine at last, so got rather carried away, so was a very brisk mile run to the station with the contents of me locker on me back.  :)

Took a day trip out with a mate of ours today to see what was going on agriculture wise elsewhere for those who know the area the route was Tealing-Arbroath Elliot Industrial Estate-Montrose-St Cyrus-Laurencekirk-Forfar-Glamis-Meigle-Dundee-Tealing......

Saw plenty kit with the main machines drilling, fertilising and rolling......Got plenty SLR pics of kit including a Fendt on duals with Bed Former, John Deere 6210 with Rollers, New Holland TM120 and TS100-A at New Holland dealers, Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 130 with fertiliser spinner, Massey 6480 at Massey dealer, Massey 40 Combine at dealers so will get them posted once they're developed......

Also managed to pop in to pay a visit to an old friend of mine - Strathtay Leyland Tiger WLT784 to get some pics of the old girl before she is finally scrapped - had some great times on her when she was my school bus so thought I'd regret it if I didn't get my own pics......

We also visited Agricar Laurencekirk (New Holland Dealer), Mearns Tractors (Deutz-Fahr Dealers) and Alan Mackay (Massey Dealers) so a great day topped off nicely by lovely sunny weather...... :) :) :);)

Took a day trip out with a mate of ours today to see what was going on agriculture wise elsewhere for those who know the area the route was Tealing-Arbroath Elliot Industrial Estate-Montrose-St Cyrus-Laurencekirk-Forfar-Glamis-Meigle-Dundee-Tealing......

Saw plenty kit with the main machines drilling, fertilising and rolling......Got plenty SLR pics of kit including a Fendt on duals with Bed Former, John Deere 6210 with Rollers, New Holland TM120 and TS100-A at New Holland dealers, Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 130 with fertiliser spinner, Massey 6480 at Massey dealer, Massey 40 Combine at dealers so will get them posted once they're developed......

Also managed to pop in to pay a visit to an old friend of mine - Strathtay Leyland Tiger WLT784 to get some pics of the old girl before she is finally scrapped - had some great times on her when she was my school bus so thought I'd regret it if I didn't get my own pics......

We also visited Agricar Laurencekirk (New Holland Dealer), Mearns Tractors (Deutz-Fahr Dealers) and Alan Mackay (Massey Dealers) so a great day topped off nicely by lovely sunny weather...... :) :) :);)

Pics... pllllllease Mart  ;D:-*

Reverse it then jam it in full speed reverse, you should be able to pull a wheelie then  ::);D:D :D

It has to virtually stop to change direction I believe, will try though Tim.  ;)

It has to virtually stop to change direction I believe, will try though Tim.  ;)

Oh no it doesn't, you just have to be quick about changing the pedals if it is the lawnmower series I am thinking of  ;)

down the gym and soon off to watch the footie ;D ;D

and just heard two of my brothers new dance tracks ;D ;D ;D ;D

winding up mr holmes as hes at the gym,with tails of a half pund burger and several pints of magners while hes hard at it,sat over looking plymouth sound on a great day,and buying 2 tins of dayglow paint for the chap to