What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I've been working on my 'little' motorbike today ;) ;)

Stripped down the engine and fitted a new piston etc and checked it over for it's MOT i'm booked to ride in a vintage vehicle rally on the 6th of May so I need to get her back on the road ::) ::)

post-96-132638587023_thumb.jpg

now i dont mean to be rude paul, but somehow i cant see you on that little bike, just doesnt seem the sort of thing a big trucker should have mate ;):D :D :D

Ideal for a trucker mate ;) ;) when I used to go to Scotland every week the monkeybike used to ride in the back of my trailer so I could go out for a ride when I got parked up early ::) ::)

What a gem Paul... is that what they call a monkey bike mate  ???

It's a 1971 Honda ST50 or 'Dax' ;) ;)

I bought her a few years ago off a bloke who had left it behind his shed for 15years :o :o

After a lot of hard work and a scrap 1987 Honda 90 I ended up with what I have now I managed to get a age related plate from the DVLA so she's a 'J' reg older than me :o :o :o

It's great fun on the back roads of Suffolk and with the wind behind me she'll pull 55mph ;D ;D ;D

Pics please Mr Holmes  ;D - we'll be the judge of that mate  ;):D :D :D

see what i can do, got two on the Mobile, well best man did, should be able to post up :-\ :-\

by the way

[move]HISTON FC, CHAMPIONS OF CONFERENCE SOUTH!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D[/move]

We had one where I used to work, couldn't steer the tractor without a drill on the back to balance it out :o

What model Renault is that?

your right there its not good to steer the tractor with just the press on, the renault is just a 4 cylinder 566rz but its quite a keen wee thing.  ;)

I get the ' Oh your so beautiful ' .. ' No im not .... ' goes on and on   :D

yer doing it wrong mate ,

you say    'oh you're so beautifull'

she says    'no i'm not'

you say    'ok then you're not' & carry on doing what you were doing

now i dont mean to be rude paul, but somehow i cant see you on that little bike, just doesnt seem the sort of thing a big trucker should have mate ;):D :D :D

but to be fair sean , paul's not exactly is giant is he  :-\ :D :D :D :D

Digging more strainer holes for a new fence in preapration for the cows going out...... :)

Crikey Mart..must be some fence.  :) I'm afraid nowadays I just cut points on the strainers with the chainsaw and whack 'em in with the knocker  ;D

I've been fencing off an awkward  corner of a grass field and planting beech elm and oak. Warm work today... :)

had a lyin then took the wife breakfast in bed [well it is her birthday] then ofto the garden centre for some plants , then to a local pub for lunch ended up down walton on the naze [lovely day no KIDS till tomorrow night] ;) ;) ;)