What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well done Will, whats next then mate after the 12wk hols?

Today I have cleaned out my car, chopped up a Newray Scania, finished concreting my dutch barn base board, stuck a stanley knife in my thumb, progressing with another trailer conversion. .... and at midnight tonight I am off to frigging Bolton!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(

Today I have cleaned out my car, chopped up a Newray Scania, finished concreting my dutch barn base board, stuck a stanley knife in my thumb, progressing with another trailer conversion. .... and at midnight tonight I am off to frigging Bolton!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(

Going to a new school hopefully to A Levels. Have been offered a place at a local grammer school, but that's down to grades, but will save 2 hours travelling to Bedford everyday.  ;D ;D ;)

I sympathise Tris... was chatting to Marky on here yesterday (instead of concentrating :D), while simultaneously chopping blackbirds off of scarecrows for my layout, and stuck the craft knife though my thumb... blood everywhere.. but luckily not on the layout :D

I sympathise Tris... was chatting to Marky on here yesterday (instead of concentrating :D), while simultaneously chopping blackbirds off of scarecrows for my layout, and stuck the craft knife though my thumb... blood everywhere.. but luckily not on the layout :D

convo guys/lasses worst thing that, i have drilled into my thumb to, that hurt, ached for days after  as i think i hit a nerve or something, only a 1mm drill to

:-[ - I guess that's my fault then... sorry Mandy  :'( :'(

Turned my hand to livestock work today. Helping out in a squad that were shearing 600 ewes and dipping and dosing all the lambs too. Not a bad job shedding out and handling all the various animals although the tups were a pain to put up the ramp into the shearers wagon. Needed major pushing. Finished in just over 8 hours  with 3 shearers and 2 assistants rolling the fleeces and packing them into bags. Back to carting silage tomorrow again though  ;D

Turned my hand to livestock work today. Helping out in a squad that were shearing 600 ewes and dipping and dosing all the lambs too. Not a bad job shedding out and handling all the various animals although the tups were a pain to put up the ramp into the shearers wagon. Needed major pushing. Finished in just over 8 hours  with 3 shearers and 2 assistants rolling the fleeces and packing them into bags. Back to carting silage tomorrow again though   ;D

Tell me about it, they can become so stubborn, especially when they think they are too wide to get up there. ;)

dodging thunder storms at work, as we cant work in those down to saftey, every time we started to do something, it started to let rip with some big fork lightining

We are in the midst of one right now Sean... can you come over and just take a look at my sky dish please mate - it seems to have lost the signal  :'( :'(

Putting my layout back together after the back drop fell off the wall :(

And then trying to find time to work on the Holly Farm Shop because 'people' are being impatient :D

Who... you just name em Mandy and I will be VERY horrid to them... I may even use rudy words  >:(

You done it yet Wilson  ::):P

Putting my layout back together after the back drop fell off the wall :(

And then trying to find time to work on the Holly Farm Shop because 'people' are being impatient :D

Hope nothing was damaged LadyFarmer, and as for the impatient people remember a gentleman always waits for a lady  ;):)

Hope nothing was damaged LadyFarmer, and as for the impatient people remember a gentleman always waits for a lady  ;):)

Fortunately, everything was fine... just spread out across the whole room and in three sections  :D

and you are quite right about a gentleman... but don't worry I won't be impatient about being equally as annoying when the opportunity arises.......Marky ;D

well mine kind of started thurs night went mowing hay then  swaped mower for the round baler went to bale some hay that was ready baler wouldnt run right  belts kept stoping worked on it till 11pm still no good went home

back in at 7 this mornin worked on it some more then had to go for parts

returned but on the new dog clutch all is good went and baled my hay  just 45 bales

then got the combine ready to go

and have been combining wheat just got home now at 11 pm again

bloody knackerd now

cya

spending some time on here before the F.I.L's funeral :( :( :'(

and

listening to the wifes Cuz from Geordieland.......oh my head >:( >:(>:(.................... :D :D :D

well thats over now :( :( :'(, just got to help the missus, atleast theres not long left of the teaching term

well thats over now :( :( :'(, just got to help the missus, atleast theres not long left of the teaching term

very sorry to hear that ben , condolences from us all mate  :( :( :( :'(

me ? i'm trying to clean the house up as the new buyer is comeinf round to take a few measurements , later , but i'll be out anyway  :)