What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Yeah right.... I'd rather be peeled.. dipped in salt and then microwaved I think  :D :D :D

no offence of course...

Ben... keep an eye on my Fanny please  ;):D :D

with pleasure!!....can i have the keys ???::)

Washed, ploished and tyre blacked my car... ready for my holidays... don;t want the french to think us Brits keep a dirty motor  ;)

Remember to photo some French Farmall Cubs for me Marky if you see any ... please

Today i feel sore after doing an evil keneval stunt on the quad bike

rounding up  bullocks and they decided to do a runner so trying to get back in front of them i ran into a washout and rolled the quad end over end 1 and half times and then landing on top of me

no broken bones but  seperated my coller bone and lots of skid marks on my back n legs ouchhhhhhh

Nick

Carting hay bales with a 56 grab 4 miles down the road. Yesterday with two of us carting we managed 3000 bales, it was late finish! Later on in the day i put a stack down by the barn and released it and watched it fall over....  On counting the bales there were only 54! :o  Found one by the side of the road on the way back but never saw the other one. either someone got a free bale for their bunny or it was in a car radiator :D

Carting hay bales with a 56 grab 4 miles down the road. Yesterday with two of us carting we managed 3000 bales, it was late finish! Later on in the day i put a stack down by the barn and released it and watched it fall over....  On counting the bales there were only 54! :o  Found one by the side of the road on the way back but never saw the other one. either someone got a free bale for their bunny or it was in a car radiator :D

Dread to think what would happen if I lost one out of my 24 bale transporter, the 8' D4000 bales weigh a fair bit more than a small conventional one ::):D :D

Dread to think what would happen if I lost one out of my 24 bale transporter, the 8' D4000 bales weigh a fair bit more than a small conventional one ::):D :D

I think you would be finding a car by the side of the road! :D :D  Do the big bales pick up a bit easier than the conventional ones?

I think you would be finding a car by the side of the road! :D :D  Do the big bales pick up a bit easier than the conventional ones?

Certainly seem to and alot quicker to clear a field of them. Working out quicker for me to cart them on a 20 mile round trip with the carrier than to use a flat trailer and teleporter

recoping after yesterdays paintballing.....i advise dont play it in the current heat (although it was fun!!), i was so ill last night i missed the rest of the stag do!!......blooming heat exhauston >:( >:(>:( :'( :'(

Been helping my neighbours son in law out again today, was using a stump grinder to .. grind stumps obviously  :D What great fun that is, and because he worked for the local farm he told me when harvest is due  ;D ;D Then moaning with the girlfriend, seems all we do anymore and seeking internet information off Gav  :D :D

Been helping my neighbours son in law out again today, was using a stump grinder to .. grind stumps obviously  :D What great fun that is, and because he worked for the local farm he told me when harvest is due  ;D ;D Then moaning with the girlfriend, seems all we do anymore and seeking internet information off Gav  :D :D

dont get married, it dont get any better! :D :D

Started with a local contractor today, first job was to spray half a tank of round-up over some wheat and then do some practice litres with a tank or two of water to get acustomed to the sprayer. Then, after the farmer phoned to say he didn't want the spraying done afteral I went grain hauling with a Claas 836 and Richard Western 14t trailer from a Lexion 480 Terra-Trac but got rained off!!! Quite an easy day then!!  ;D

And the camera batteries were flat, sorry girls and boys  :(

Know what Ben... suprised how long it took you to figure that one out :D

Please Ben your frightening me mate, she wonders why i had a little moan at her because she told me to stop flirting with people when all i say is how are you? And then today it leaked that she is going to the park with some other guy tomorrow on her own  :o :o .... And he usedto be one of my best mates at primary  >:( >:(>:(

Please Ben your frightening me mate, she wonders why i had a little moan at her because she told me to stop flirting with people when all i say is how are you? And then today it leaked that she is going to the park with some other guy tomorrow on her own  :o :o .... And he usedto be one of my best mates at primary  >:( >:(>:(

Ill come and help you sort him out nick. Myh mates exasked him is she could go to the cinemas with her ex bf :D :D :D

Been to my local Serck place to pick up the water pump for my D.B 780. It had'nt done bad, 39 years before it had to be refurbished, just goes to show that if you can grease them, as this one has a grease nipple,they will last for years. Will put it back on the tractor now before I take the tractor off to a couple of local shows and a ploughing day at the end of August begining of Sept.