What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Getting Leakey Vale packed for its outing to Bursledon Brickworks Vintage Vehicle Open Day, waiting for husband to return from a day out at Silverstone with the Zafira which I need to load ready to go at crack of sparrows tomorrow.

Goodness knows what time he will come back.  I can see us loading it  tomorrow morning, in the chill of dawn, breath freezing....

Me too!! een at Wincanton Racecourse all afternoon setting up our display. Frogs Hole Farm looks very tastey too, Graham has built a work of art there. All set for the day tomorrow now. Quick change, bacj down that way to meet up with everyone for a beer and some rugby match I think.

sticking pins in my toytrac Voodoo dolls :D :D :D>:(

yesterday, i was on FTF courier service for Tris!! ;D:D

also test drove a new car, i thought i was gonna test drive the new TDi sport (170hp) but instead got in a 1.4 TSi (170hp) and wasnt told until i got back to the garage what it was!....boy did that go!

showed the Merc that pulled out in front of me who owned the road as well :D :D :D :D :D

Hauling and drying beans....would've preferred to have been at TT.  :(

Probably why it's quiet here  :)

yeah now is a good time to catch up on unreads as Gandolf, the hobbits, Gav and Mr Drivel arent here!!! :D :D :D :D

sticking pins in my toytrac Voodoo dolls :D :D :D>:(

yesterday, i was on FTF courier service for Tris!! ;D:D

also test drove a new car, i thought i was gonna test drive the new TDi sport (170hp) but instead got in a 1.4 TSi (170hp) and wasnt told until i got back to the garage what it was!....boy did that go!

showed the Merc that pulled out in front of me who owned the road as well :D :D :D :D :D

Did you know FB that the tsi golf has a turbo charger and a supercharger under the bonnet,but as my bruv is a vw partsman he says you can get ecu remaps to put on any vw diesel to up the power as his boss has done to his 170 golf which is now up to 210bhp :o

Did you know FB that the tsi golf has a turbo charger and a supercharger under the bonnet,but as my bruv is a vw partsman he says you can get ecu remaps to put on any vw diesel to up the power as his boss has done to his 170 golf which is now up to 210bhp :o

yeah i knew about the super and turbo charger ;D, didnt know about ECU re-maps....although the insurance company would like to know if i had that done! :D :D

as i'd only be doing very little miles at the moment, a petrol would be a better option, diesel would be if i did loads of miles to work but in the 10ish mile trip to the office it probably wouldnt get warm and would hate me stopping in traffic?? :-\ ??? ???

I have been in sunny Swanwick at the brickworks open day..  3 gorgeous Fergies and a Nuffield among the traction engines and vintage cars.

Weather glorious, lots of people and I met the organiser of the Fergie Running Club.  Leakey Vale may be down at Alton next year as part of the 10th anniversary celebrations working day (if they can find space in the marquee 'cos I don't want to be outside in the field with it)

post-1227-132638663554_thumb.jpg