What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

So far today I have woken up, rubbed my eyes, coughed, sniffed, scratched me Bum and got dressed. Busy old day so far. Off to Bradford on Avon to a very reknown canal side pub for a cooked breakfast!

Nice spot that, Bradford on Avon along by the canal. Hope the sun is shining for you up in Wilts Tris :)

Ab Fab Sue... love the Field Marshall... wish I'd gone to the show as well now :(

(Not instead of the Ford thingy with FTB Simon, though) ;D

You'll have to come next year - we are already booked to be there.  It was a great success. 

As for the Field Marshall - that was a chance offer and was not on his stall.  He offered it to me, sight unseen, and I said yes.  He then went home (not far) and brought it back when we were packing up.  He asked ?35 but he is an old friend so I gave him ?40 which was still a steal.  The kit today would have cost me all of that and a bit more, plus I would have had to pay to get it built but he bought it several years ago already made up and he was happy. 

well back to work after 2 weeks off for paternity leave which was a hard day cos i have never left him before but the kids at school made it up as they made me a card (which whent to my heat cos they suffer from all sorts of disabilites )

well back to work after 2 weeks off for paternity leave which was a hard day cos i have never left him before but the kids at school made it up as they made me a card (which whent to my heat cos they suffer from all sorts of disabilites )

Thats nice Dwain... how is the little fella anyway  ???